6. Is he okay?

Wauw.....what is it with the lupin family and fainting? Said James.
It was silent for some seconds after Remus fainted from hearing he has a son, when he was let to a chair many thoughts went into his head.
He has a son, a SON! is...is he a werewolf? Who is his mother? Who would love a werewolf? Is..is it...tonks? No..no it's not her, even though he liked her he was sure she would never marry him and have a child...especially a child...but now after hearing this he has a child.

You fainted allot of time to Teddy! When you are scared a to happy! Said Lilly.
That's not true! Scoffed Teddy, " I never faint"
Yeah sure...that time when you got your first broom, 'said Albus'
And that time when you were sorted , said Lilly.
And that time when you had you first ki—- james was cut off with a hand on his mouth from Teddy who had a red face and white hair.
OKAY! okay! I get it....I faint allot.....but it looks like I don't have it from a stranger.
Scorpius was silently laughing at the scene that was going on, the rest of the people were amazed by the kids, Dumbledore had a other thought in his head...why didn't Teddy know if his father faint allot?

Okay...ummm well I am Teddy remus lupin..well teddy is my name I like to be called by, my real name is Edward.
Tonks gasped " just like my father! Wait! You are from the future and you are the child of Remus...but you have my powers ( it's a long word to spell out) and you have my fathers name...does that mean?
Hi mom " Teddy said softly and with a sad smile"
Tonks ran to Teddy and hugs him, Teddy hugged her back and was trying his best not to cry. He is hugging his mother.
Remus opened his eyes and set up he looked at Teddy and tonks hugging.
Is...is tonks my wife? He asked.
Both remus and tonks looked at each other a blushed.
Sirius laughed really hard, " FINALLY you have no idea when I waited for this moment"
The past people agreed with him.

Should i go on? Asked Teddy.
Yes child go on, said Dumbledore.
Okay...I umm I'm 19 years old and I'm a Hufflepuff head-boy.
YES! HUFFLEPUFF! Yells Tonks!
Head-boy..nice, said Remus.
Teddy smiled sadly at them.
I guess that's all you need to know about me then, but we need to get a way home.
Wait Teddy...are you a werewolf? Asked Remus with a pale face hoping his future son would say no.
It was silent for some seconds..

Yes.....I am....
Remus went more pale and looked at the ground...how could he do this to a child..this curse! He felt so bad right now.
how about dinner first? Said Molly breaking the silents, We will full the kids ( harry and the rest) later in of what is happening.
Wait, Sirius interrupts molly.

Who dies? He asked
The future kids went pale.

Read my new story please!