3. Oh shit,...,..

( I'm a human so I can make mistakes with writing this, this is also pretty hard to do so... I'm not a English person, I'm Dutch. Where are you from?
Ps: I don't own Harry Potter)

Sirius pov:

I was talking to Remus and Tonks about the order of the phenix , With Molly in the kitchen and The children upstairs, and the rest in de room ,we are waiting for Albus to arrive.
It was peaceful, what was pretty weird for me.
Hey Moony, 'I said'
Hmm? Remus looked up from his book he was reading, I think it's a muggle book about some kid who needs to save the world.
Hehehehe funny.
I'm BORed! When comes Albus? I moan.
He should be here any minu-
CRASH!
JAMES! GET OF ME!
WHO'S BUTT IS ON MY FACE?!
GUYS GET OFF ME! I'M GOING TO DIE!
JAMES THIS IS YOUR FAULD!
NO IT ISN'T LILLY!
SHUT UP!

We ran outside the living room with wands at the ready.
We saw a group of kids all on/over each other.
One looked exactly like our James, the other boy looked like a clone of Harry, the little redhead girl looked like Lilly, the blond haired boy looked like a....Malfoy?
And the other boy, I guess he's the oldest....he had blue hair and a Moon tattoo on his neck.
WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!!! I screamed.
They all turned around and paled, the boy with blue hair more.
Shit.......said the Twin of James.
The blue haired boy looked at us and locked eyes with Moony, he paled more and I guess he was ready to faint.
The blond haired boy came forwards and spoke.
We mean no harm sir's, but what year is it?
I'm really confused right now, first the appear out of nowhere and now they ask what year is it?

1995....Moony answers.
The blue boy fainted.
TEDDY! the kids yelled.