Chapter One

You were on your way to the studio one cloudy afternoon

You were on your way to the studio one cloudy afternoon. Text messages were already blowing up on your phone telling you about the new cast member on set.

You clicked on the message from Emma Roberts

"Y/N you have to get here quick! The new cast member is so cute!!"

A smile increased across my face as I imagined what he would look like in my head. I bet he was tall and American of course. He probably has either blond or light brown short hair and dark blue eyes.

My stomach went to butterflies when I made my way to the studio and as soon as I got in the door, Emma and Taissa were by my side.

"Come quick!" Emma said, tugging me towards one of the dressing rooms. The three of us were peeled around the corner of the room and she kept staring at the boy that was sitting on a chair, scrolling through his phone.

"That's him." Emma whispered, so he wouldn't catch us. I glimpsed at him, but it was hard to see his facial features from here.

"I can't really see him." I admitted.

"Well.. you will soon since you're going to be his makeup artist and his hairdresser as well." Taissa said.

My cheeks then began to blush. I never felt like this towards any of the cast members before. Not even Evan Peters and that man was a work of art.

"What!! I though I only did that for you guys, Sarah and Evan?" I said.

Emma huffed. "Are you complaining. Come on.. who wouldn't want to touch his face and stroke there hands through his hair? Something wrong if you don't."

"I didn't say I didn't want to Emma.. It's just that I already have 4 others hair and makeup I have to do." I said.

"Well... According to Ryan, our hair and makeup doesn't take as long to do this season. But, I overheard that for Cody, it might take longer. There's a lot of blood involved." Taissa said.

I then glanced over at the boy again he looked so small sitting in the giant seat. I wonder if his name matched his face. I could only think of Cody from The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody whenever I heard that name.

"Well.. he's currently waiting for you. You're a couple minutes late so I'd get in there! Tell me what he's like later!" Emma said while marching off towards set.

"What about you guys? Don't I have to get you guys ready too?" I asked Taissa.

"No.. We already got our makeup done by Taylor so no worries. We'll see you later Y/N! I gotta go get into costume." She then walked away, leaving me by the door to the dressing room where the boy sat in the chair.

I squinted my eyes as I noticed small white writing on the chair which read: Michael Langdon

For an American Horror Story fan myself.. I was quite shocked

-

Authors note:

Hey guys! Sorry the first chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed it!! Please give it a vote and comment what you thought!

This fanfiction is dedicated to my best friend Allie since we are both trash for Cody 🤪