Chapter Five

I began looking through the peep hole again to see Finn and Matt both looking back at me, wondering why I wasn't answering the door

And behind me, Cody was stood there confused as he began putting on his clothes.

"Who's that?" He asked with concern.

"It's just these friends of mine that were in season 5." I told him.

His face instantly lit up.

"I would love to meet them!" He moved closer to the door, just about to twist the door handle until I pulled him back.

"They don't know I'm seeing you!" I told him.
"I need you to hide. I promise I'll introduce you to them some day."

He nodded in agreement and then went towards the bedroom, then closing the door behind him.

Once Cody was out of sight, I opened up the door to reveal Finn and Matt with huge smiles on their faces. They both opened their arms and we all collided into a group hug.

In the background I could hear the door of the bedroom slam closed, so I coughed loud to cover the noise.

"Y/N it's so great to see you again!! Also, are you okay? That's a nasty cough." Matt said as I continued to cough to hide the sound of noise coming in the next room. What the hell was Cody doing in there?

"Oh just something in my throat. I promise I'm not sick." I said and he instantly hugged me once again.

"What are you guys doing here at this time in the night? It's literally 2am. Couldn't this reunion wait until the morning?" I asked.

Finn rolled his eyes at my response.

"You're still the same, haven't changed since last time I saw you. We thought you'd be happy to see us." He formed his lips into a pout and Matt joined in with him.

"Aren't you happy to see us?" Matt began to play along with Finn. They both laughed at my reaction and we decided to hug it all out again. To be fair, I really did miss them and was extremely happy to see them. It's been way too long.

We all took a seat on the couch and caught up on our lifes.

"So how are things on set?" Matt asked.

I tried to hide the redness that was starting to grow on my cheeks as I thought of me and Cody getting it on in the dressing room.

"It's been good! I can't wait until you guys see this season. Ryan really outdone himself this year."

The room got quiet once I talked about how amazing the new season was, while Matt and Finn sat there awkwardly with nothing to say.

"But its a shame you guys aren't in this season. You guys were my favourites to work with." I told them.

A smirk began to to crease across Finns face as he then looked towards Matt who was doing the same.

"What?" I asked. "What are you two up to?"

"Well.." Finn began. "We got a call the other day from Ryan. He wanted us to come to town and talk about season 9 with him."

My face instantly lit up once he mentioned season 9.

"Wait.. are you serious?! Are you guys finally coming back on the show!" I yelled very loudly. They told me to tone it down since the whole neighbourhood was probably asleep.

"Possibly.." Matt said as he began to smile.

I instantly got up from the couch and hugged them both again.

"Oh my gosh!! I cant wait to work with you guys again!" I yelled. Once again, they told me to tone it down.

"Sorry." I said.

"Okay but let's spill some tea Y/N." Matt began. "I heard there's a new guy on set."

I nodded my head slowly as Cody came to mind. I instantly got goosebumps.

"How is he to work with? Is he a drama queen? Is he hot? I feel like he is. I heard some rumours." Finn asked.

"No he's not a drama queen. Actually he is very sweet. He is definitely one of my favourite people to work with. And yes, he's very hot but isn't the whole cast though?" I said, while giving them a smirk.

"I never caught his name. Isn't is Cody?? Cody something.. I forget his last name. Wasn't it Cody Bern.. Cody Vern or something like that?" Matt said.

All of a sudden, down the hallway I heard a loud thud.

"What the hell was that?" Finn asked. I turned my head towards the hall to notice that the light in the bedroom was now turned on. The two guys then went silent as if we hadn't been talking at all.

"Oh.. Um probably just the neighbours upstairs. They are pretty loud. Probably having sex again." I said.

Finn shook his head.

"No.. that sounded like it was coming from down the hall." He got up from the couch and began making his way towards the hallway.

I then heard the loudest scream coming from down the hall which scared Matt off the couch.

"What the hell Y/N? Is there someone in your apartment?" Matt asked.

Finn went towards the bedroom door and then opened it to reveal a shirtless Cody holding up his foot.

"I STUBBED MY FUCKING TOE!!" He yelled.

Finn's face went pale when he caught sight of Cody and Cody then became speechless, as if he didn't sub his toe at all.

"Finn?" Cody said, looking at the man who was looking back at him with shock.

"Cody? Oh my gosh! What the hell are you doing here?!" They instantly embraced each other and Matt and I looked at each other with confusion.

-

Authors notes:

SORRY THIS IS SO DAMN SHORT I HAD NO INSPIRATION WHATSOEVER!!!

but I hope you liked this chapter!! Pls vote and comment if you enjoyed it.

Also, if you have any ideas for the next chapter please tell me!! I would love to incorporate your guys ideas to the fanfic since I'm totally stumped and would love to update more often :)

Anyways.. I love you all so much <3

See you in the next chapter.. whenever that will be