Chapter Four

*A/N: just warning you guys that there's some smut in this chapter. Please continue if you're dirty like me*

~

"Are you fingering your hairdresser in my dressing room?" Evan blurted out a little too loudly

Cody instantly backed away from me and I quickly pulled up my pants.

"Evan... I'm so sorry. We must have went into the wrong dressing room." I told him. He then began to laugh.

"No it's fine.. I'm just wondering why in the fuck are you two getting it on at this time of day? Didn't you guys just meet today?"

Cody and I both nodded while laughing.

"I couldn't help it. There was too much sexual tension between us." Cody blurted out.

"Well.. you guys were really going at it. I'm sorry to interrupt but you are actually needed on set Cody." Evan said as he walked away awkwardly.

"We should continue this later?" Cody said as he leaned closer towards me, his face just inches away from my own.

The sound of his Australian accent was turning me on the more he spoke.

"I'll wait and see." I told him as he began walking away towards the door.

Next thing I knew, I was all alone in the dressing room.

*later that night*

The door of my apartment door burst open from Cody and I continuously groping at each others bodies.

He slammed the door shut and he pushed me against the wall.

"Quiet! The neighbours are asleep, don't wake them." I told him

He removed his lips from my neck and looked up at my face.

"Once we're done tonight the whole neighbourhood will be awake." He said and then brought his lips back to my neck. My body instantly got the chills.

He grabbed my waist and he picked me up, automatically bringing my legs around his waist.

"You're so hot." I whispered while he continued kissing me.

He moved both of us in sync and brought us towards the couch. He plopped me down and his strong body was on top of mine.

I couldn't stop staring at his face and his beautiful lips which I wanted all over me.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked before he decided to unbuckle his belt.

I nodded while removing my shirt, exposing myself in a black lace bra.

Next thing I knew, his belt was off and so were his pants. He immediately removed his shirt once he noticed I did as well and he began biting at my neck.

I could already feel the hickeys that we're going to be visible by the morning. Guess I was going to have to cover those up before work.

I could feel his hands grabbing tightly at my hips and then he began sliding my pants down past my ankles.

"Are you hard yet?" I asked him, looking down towards his crotch.
He immediately smiled.

"I was as soon as I laid eyes on you." He said with his thick accent.

He brought his hands to the latches at my bra and began pulling them apart leaving my breasts fully exposed towards his face.

"Don't forget the condom." I said while passing him one that was on the side table.

He ripped it open as fast as he could and the next thing I knew he was putting it on.

"You ready?" He said, then kissed me gently. I nodded.

I felt a pain come inside me and I instantly let out a moan.

He began thrusting himself faster and faster towards me and I began grabbing ahold of the couch.

"Harder." I whispered in to his ear and I could feel his mouth start to smirk while it was pressed against my shoulder.

The harder he went, the more violently my nails dug into his back, leaving blood beneath my finger nails.

I could hear him scream out louder the deeper I dug them in his skin.

"It hurts but feels so good at the same time." He told me. I then began to laugh.

He motioned quickly and rough and I arched my back the more he moved. I could feel my vagina becoming wetter by the second.

As we continued going at it on the couch, I could suddenly hear the rattle of keys coming outside my apartment door.

"Quiet.. listen." I said to Cody which he then stopped thrusting and started chewing at my neck.

"Hello?" I yelled out, yanking Cody's body off me and standing up.

He slapped my ass as I walked up to the door and checked the peep hole. I caught sight of a man standing outside my door that looked oddly familiar.

I couldn't notice the details on his face since I didn't have my contacts in.

I ran over to the couch and Cody began grabbing at my thighs tightly, begging for us to continue.

I grabbed my contact case and put my contacts in my eyes then went back to the door.

I could feel Cody's lean body pin up behind me just as I was beginning to look through the peep hole.

"What's wrong babe? Who's at the door?" He started to kiss my ear.

I got closer to the peep hole and looked to see my two best friends, Finn and Matt.

I instantly screeched as they knocked on the door and I grabbed Cody but the arm.

"You gotta get out of here!" I yelled as he began putting his legs through his pants.

He just looked back at my with confusion across his face.