Chapter Three

He's looking deep into my eyes and I can't ignore the fact that he's naked and on top of me

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! This is so embarrassing." He says before getting up and quickly putting the towel around his waist.

"Okay I have to admit.. this didn't happen with Evan." I blurted.

His cheeks turned red and I could tell he was really embarrassed. I felt bad.

"Don't worry it's no big deal Cody. Just pretend it didn't happen." I told him. He nodded and then made his way towards the set.

I then pulled out my phone and started to text Emma.

Me: " you won't believe what just happened!" I sent.

Emma: "OMG WHAT?!?!"

Me: "Cody fell on top of me... naked."

Emma: "what the hell! Omg Y/N! Ok first of all you are so lucky and second.. did he have a nice ass?"

I began to laugh from behind my phone.

Me: "I didn't really get a look.. it all happened so quickly."

Emma: "damn it. Well I gtg.. Cody is here to film. Catch up with you later."

~

About an half an hour later, I was bored with sitting in the dressing rooms on my phone and decided to go out towards the set to watch what was talking place.

I turned around the corner and the first thing I see is blood all over the floor in the shape of a pentagram. In the middle of it, I seen Cody... completely nude on top.

He was acting the scene where he slashed his arms and does some demonic chant. From what I seen of it, he was an amazing actor.

Once that scene was done, they began to film a scene with Sarah and Kathy. I noticed at the corner of my eye that Cody was coming my way with a robe around his body.

"Wow! You're an amazing actor Cody!" I told him. I began to smile.

"You saw that?" He blushed.

I nodded. "Some of it but, what I saw was amazing. You honestly deserve an Emmy." I admitted.

"I wouldn't go that far" he snickered. He made his way to the dressing room and he told me to come in.

"Are you shooting your next scene now.. here I'll help get the fake blood off of you."

He untied his robe and it reached down to his waist, covering his lower half. I began taking the makeup remover up along his arms and scrubbed to get it off.

"The fake blood stains a little bit so I'd recommend you take a shower before you leave the set. Unless you wanna look like you slit your arms."

He was now looking deep into my eyes as I kept scrubbing the makeup off his arms. I could feel his breath bounce off my forehead and I couldn't stop staring at his lips.

He slowly leaned in closer and I dropped the makeup wipe from my hand.

What the hell was happening? I thought.

He then cupped his hands over my face and pushed me into a deeper kiss. So many thoughts were running through my head.

I just met him today and he's already kissing me.

I back away quickly before he can continue and he looks back at me with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I literally just met you a couple hours ago. This isn't okay." I told him.

"But you're enjoying it right?" He smirked, then leaning towards my neck and began trailing kisses down my body.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he reached farther down my body and I could feel chills running up and down my spine.

"I'm actually really enjoying this." I admitted.

"Good." He smirked and continued kissing my body. I arched my body back on the chair I was sitting on and let him continue what he was doing.

He suddenly began to unbuckle the belt of my pants and quickly dropping them to the floor.

"You're wet." He sad as he reached the lining of my underwear and slowly cupping his huge hands around my clit.

I moaned again once more as my underwear fell to the floor and his fingers motioned slowly inside of me.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, a little bit too loudly.

He then began to motion his hand faster and my body was feeling as if it were vibrating.

"Cody! You're needed back on set!" I heard someone shout from out in the hallway.

Next second I looked, Evan Peters was standing at the door watching the whole scene that was taking place in his dressing room.

Damn it.. we were in the wrong dressing room.

-

Authors notes:

Omg I'm sorry this is so dirty but I guess if you watch ahs you're fine with reading this???

Omg I felt kinda uncomfortable writing this because I hate knowing that people know I'm so dirty minded 😂😂I mean this fanfic is basically smut which is what Allie and I want ok so don't judge us plz

Haha anyway.. I hope you liked this chapter! Leave a comment what you thought and vote if you want!!

See you in the next chapter.

The dirty parts just get worse and worse as the story goes on ;)

Let's hope Cody doesn't read fanfiction 😅