Chapter Two

I knock on the door twice and the boy turns around and looks at me

I knock on the door twice and the boy turns around and looks at me. The room is dark therefore I still can't see his face.

"Hi Mr. Fern. I'm here to do your hair and makeup." I tell him as I begin walking into the room.

He turns on the lamp beside him and I immediately notice his perfect face.

He was not what I imagined in my head at all. In fact, he was better. He had dark brown hair and light blue eyes rather than dark.

He smiled when I walked into the room.
"You must be Y/N!" He said, walking over towards me. "I heard so many great things about you."

He had a strong Australian accent which I was really into. It was kind of turning me on. I wanted to listen to him talk to me all day.

He came over and shook my hand and my face instantly burned up.

Instantly, there was a knock at the door and in came Ryan with the script in his hands.

"Y/N it's so great to see you!" Ryan said while leaning in for a hug. "My favourite makeup artist/hair dresser."

"So Ryan. What am I doing to him today?" I asked, quickly glancing over to Cody.

"Well.. I didn't tell you much about this season but, Cody is going to play Tate's son as it crosses over with Murder House. Today we are going to film episode 3." He announced

"So for Cody's look, he'll need his hair coloured a tad bit lighter and also add extensions to his hair. Also his character is very mysterious so you can fool around with the makeup how ever you want."

In my head I was wondering why he needed extensions because his hair was already at the ends of his jawline.

"Okay! Sounds good to me." I said.

"Ok guys.. well we are going to film a little bit before Cody is ready but, see you guys when you're done." Ryan said and then he exited the room.

"This is going to be exciting." Cody giggles. "I know nothing about my character at the moment. Just that he is the anti-Christ."

He went and sat down at the chair and I got all my makeup and hair dresser materials set up.

I looked at the note that Ryan had left at my makeup station which said: he'll need lots of blood for his first scene. Deep cuts at the arms." It noted.

First I began with his hair. I mixed up the hair dye and placed it all over his head.

"I've never had my hair done by a professional before." He said to me while looking up at my face.

I began to laugh at the comment.

"Guess you're hair is losing it's virginity." I giggled. He snickered back and I blushed at the fact that I made him laugh.

"You are hilarious. I love you already. I can tell we are going to get along great." He said.

I replayed that sentence over and over in my head.

"I love you already"

Once the hair dye was set in place for 20 minutes, I began washing it out.

It came out the colour of light brown which almost looked light red, which I was hoping Ryan was expecting.

Once I finished blow drying his hair, I began putting extensions in. Ryan said that the hair hair to be past his shoulders.

"You look good!" I said once I finished with the hair. He smiled while looking in the mirror. "You look like the devil.! Well I mean, I guess you are in this season." I laughed.

"You did an incredible job." He told me.

I then began doing his makeup. Basically I put some light red eyeshadow around his eyes and placed powder to set his face so it would look perfectly smooth on camera.

I then started to mix the fake blood once I finished with his face. He looked at the red liquid in disgust.

" I can't believe that's going to be all over me!" He said as he began taking his shirt off.

I watched closely as he removed it and he adjusted his hair to cover over his naked shoulder. He looked so good.

"Ryan told me this is a nude scene. I feel kind of uncomfortable undressing in front of you." He announced.

In my head I just wanted him to continue undressing but, then I responded to his comment.

"Oh don't worry.. I do this all the time. You won't believe the amount of times I've seen Evan Peters ass. Way too many in fact and I enjoyed every moment."

He then laughed. This boy thought I was hilarious.

"Well we just met so it's kind of awkward."

"No worries. I won't look if you don't want me to. Besides, I did this with every other character that had a nude scene."

I just wanted him to hurry up before the blush on my cheeks became noticeable.

He then took of his pants slowly and I watched every movement, not regretting a thing.

Once he was completely nude, he wrapped him self in a robe, only leaving his arms visible since that's where the blood was going to be placed.

"Okay so special effects makeup takes a lot a patience so try not to move. The more you move, the longer it will take." He nodded and sat still in his chair.

After 45 minutes passed, I had all the makeup in place and he was all ready. The cuts along his arms looked so real, it was starting to scare me.

I think it shocked him as well, because he had an amazing reaction.

"Thank you so much Y/N! It looks amazing." He told me. "Well I should get to set now. Wish me luck."

"Good luck." I told him as I started putting away the fake blood and the makeup.

Just as he was making his way out the door, he tripped over my makeup bag and tumbled towards my direction.

Next thing I knew, his towel fell off and Cody was on top of me.

-

Authors notes:

Lmao I can just hear Allie screaming right now while reading this

Hope you guys liked chapter 2!! Please comment what you thought and vote if you would like!

I love you all so much!!

Xoxo