Chapter 7

"So this is the famous Moore illustration?" Frank smirked as he stepped up to the wall in Gerard's living room, getting a close look at the hand drawn and hand signed picture that Gerard treasured so much. "It's cool." Frank smiled, tracing one of the inked lines before turning to watch Gerard walk through from the kitchen with a glass of wine for each of them.

"Thanks..." Gerard smiled shyly as he handed one of the glasses to Frank, laughing a little when Frank clinked his glass to Gerard's. Now that he had him in his apartment Gerard felt more nervous than ever. He had fantasised plenty of times about having Frank in his home, but now he was here he wasn't sure how to react. His mind was in turmoil, trying to wrap itself around the fact that Frank was here. Really here, right in front of him. Looking at his Alan Moore drawing and drinking wine.
"You have a real nice place here... I didn't know there were any nice apartments in Jersey." Frank smirked, Gerard flashing his lopsided grin at him as he shrugged and sipped his wine, hoping it would give him some courage. Frank tipped his head slightly to the side, giggling when he saw how nervous Gerard was and he gently reached out to take his hand and drew him to the sofa.

"You're sure I'm not intruding, right?" He asked softly, smiling warmly to show he wouldn't mind if Gerard wanted him to leave. Frank had never met a guy like Gerard before and he wanted whatever was going on between them to work out. "I can leave?"

"What? No! No, God, I don't want you to leave." Gerard quickly protested, turning so that he was facing Frank as the younger man did the same. Their eyes locked and Gerard felt his head spin and tingle as if a hot towel had been dropped over it. Frank's hazel eyes were truly beautiful and he ached to kiss him again. His mind kept flicking back to the way Frank looked on his computer screen, naked and seductive whilst having sex for camera's... it was making it exceptionally hard for Gerard to concentrate.

"Good." Frank grinned, putting his wine down before taking Gerard's glass and putting that down too. "You know I really like you." He grinned, his easy confidence making Gerard feel even more hopeless as Frank got to his knees and crawled up Gerard's body, his hands sliding up his chest and making Gerard shiver. He needed to compose, he wanted to be seductive too, not nervous and skittish like a virgin.

"I like you too..." He whispered, blushing as Frank gazed at him with smouldering eyes. God, if only Frank knew just how much he liked him.

"Yeah? I'm glad to hear it." Frank giggled, slipping his arms around Gerard's neck and closing the gap between them to kiss him.

Frank smiled against Gerard's lips when he felt him shiver and hesitate a moment before kissing him back with clear eagerness. He was so obviously shy, but Frank found it adorable. It was so much different to other guys Frank had been with, but that just made it even more exciting. Maybe Gerard could really end up something special, already Frank could feel a great spark between them and he got the feeling it wasn't just lust. He hoped he was right, he'd wanted a boyfriend – a real one, who didn't just want him for sex – for a long time.

"Mmm..." Frank tangled his hands into Gerard's hair and tugged gently, causing Gerard to gasp into his mouth. Oh, he likes that. Frank smirked inwardly and kissed Gerard deeper, sucking on his lips and weaving his fingers deeper through his ebony locks to grasp at the silky tresses at the back of his neck. He swiped his tongue along Gerard's lower lip and tugged hard on his hair, Gerard's lips parting in a mixture of shock and pleasure and Frank was free to push his tongue in against his.

"Mmnngh..." Gerard's head span violently as Frank's tongue rubbed over his and shared the taste of wine, his hands stroking and pulling through Gerard's hair and making is jeans tighten. Gerard couldn't remember the last time he had been kissed like this and he groaned his delight as his hands slipped down to rest on Frank's hips. He was tempted to move them further and feel that gorgeously pert ass but he was too shy.