Chapter 10

Frank yawned and stretched, groaning as he rubbed a hand over his eyes. Gerard's phone was buzzing again, abandoned on the floor somewhere amidst his clothes. This was the third time it had rang this morning and Frank was starting to get sick of hearing it. All he wanted to do was snuggle up to his new found lover and kiss his neck until he woke up.

Frank sighed and slowly turned to look at Gerard, smiling fondly at him. The older man was sprawled out on the bed, not unlike the first morning Frank had woken up beside him, the artist possessing all the sleeping grace of a sheep. Frank just wanted to kiss him over and over.

The phone finally stopped vibrating against the carpet and Frank sighed as he slithered out of bed. He stretched again as he trotted to the bathroom, the pressure on his bladder no longer at a level where he could ignore it. Besides, it didn't look like Gerard was going to wake up any time soon, so Frank decided he would seize the moment to make him breakfast in bed.

When Frank walked out of the bathroom the phone was ringing again and he rolled his eyes as he stooped down to find it in the pocket of Gerard's jeans. The guy was seriously popular this morning... Frank guessed it was probably Brian ringing to see how the date went.

Frank managed to find the phone and he glanced at Gerard's sleeping form for a second before he smiled and tiptoed out of the bedroom to make his way to the kitchen. The cell was still vibrating against his palm and he glanced down to check the caller ID.

Mikey.

Frank didn't recognise the name... He was pretty sure Gerard had never mentioned anyone called Mikey before. Perhaps it was someone from work... This was the fourth time he was calling so Frank guessed it must be important. Or what if it was some other guy Gerard was seeing? Or a crazy stalker ex? Frank smirked and hit the answer button as he sauntered over to the coffee machine; if it was a crazy stalker ex then he could have some fun with this.

"Hello you've reached the phone of Gerard Way, this is Frank speaking." He purred into the phone in his best 'upper class' accent. He leant down to examine the coffee machine as he waited a response, finding the on button and pressing it.

"Hi uh... Wait, what? Who is this?" A voice demanded. The voice was male, young, a little irritated sounding... Frank smirked and leant against the counter, examining his nails as the coffee machine hummed to life.

"Frank. I'm Gerard's-" Frank hesitated, suddenly not knowing what to say. He was Gerard's... what? Lover? Boyfriend? Fuck buddy? Friend? Acquaintance? "Uh..."

"... You're Gerard's?" The voice at the other end of the phone repeated softly, confusion strong in his tone. "Oh God, you've had sex with him haven't you?" He suddenly gasped and Frank blushed as he heard whoever this person was hopping about and giving retching noises down the line.

"Who is this?" Frank demanded, suddenly not feeling very amused anymore.

"Eugh, God! I can't believe you... eugh... Why would you even answer his phone!?"

"Because this is like the fourth time you called and I thought maybe it was important." Frank snapped, pouting moodily. "I don't know who you are, what are you like an ex boyfriend or something?" He scoffed, the other person falling silent. Frank blinked stupidly and raised his eyebrows. Oh... It seemed he had hit the nail on the head. "You are, aren't you?" He breathed, feeling a sudden surge of anger and... Was that jealousy?

"Ex... Oh God, are you kidding me? Eugh, no! I'm his little brother you freak!" The voice was back, indignant and disgusted and it took Frank a long moment for his words to sink in.

"His... Oh wow! He never told me he has a little brother." He gasped, a grin splitting his features. The thought of Gerard having a younger sibling was, for some reason, damn adorable. "How old are you?"