when hope is all we need..

" I don't care if you good or not lena but the proofs we got tell us a different story now can you pleas come with us.." as maggie say while showing no emotion. " no we can do it here as well I don't have secrets " as lena say and sits down while her arms are crossed. She hears maggie deep sigh and nods " alright we can do here as well.. " as lena stared deadly at them as she knows deep down she need to fight it for her freedom not going to rely on kara for  who knows her mother might have turned her against her as well.

Kara was back at her office filling the papers out that snapper ask her to do it but she could not focus clearly wich to his boss biggest  sigh " kara come here.." as kara look at snapper and nods as she walk toward him. " I know your head isn't clear sinds your best friend lena is in prison but you need to keep your work and privé lives  apart  or this could be a stressed and bad worker just get out of my face for the whole day and come tomorrow with a clear mind alright? !" As he say as kara nods " I understand it boss thank you I come back tomorrow with the papers you wanted " wich her boss nods. " go do what you always do kara to clear your mind.." as he mumbles while kara make her way out of Catco and of course james has to show up. " hey kara can I speak with you for a moment? "
" if it about lena telling she is bad then there is no need to talk about.." as kara try to keep her anger inside. " kara your sister called me that you don't pick her call and she worried sick.." wich kara chuckles in disbelief "really worried sick?! My only sister din't believe me like she always does! Lena is not bad ! And I. will. Prove.it.!" As kara wanted using her laser eyes so badly but there were just too many people around her. " Now leave me alone!?" As kara yelled and left. Once again kara mind wasn't clear to even help the people that needed her as she was flying and screaming out of anger as she use her powers to look for cadmus. But so far no luck as she came back at night into a bar with her normal clothes again.
As she slowly drink all the beer that would make her drunk for sure. " Tsk tsk tsk Kerah that is not the way how I told you to do it" as a familiar voice came as kara looked up and could not believe her eyes at how happy she was to see her....
-to be continue  sorry if it too short but there will be another part coming so keep your eyes open for it ^^-