THE COLDNESS

-Has someone ever told you that fairy stories ended always happy but in the reality those happy endings doesn't exist for some people. -

After the big explosion everthing went quiet, the building isn't shaking anymore and the horrible smell was gone for some weird reasons... then it hit her mind it isn't over yet. There are still aliens coming in while some soldiers try they best to hold them off in order to protect they fellow friends. Nia stand up again as she felt the cold blood falling down her arm. Her schoulder was bleeding but thanks to her aliens powers she was healing fast as she continue to fight but she never saw any sign of her parents or alex's there was so much chaos to find everyone back. the two lilian's chuckles really hard knowing they plan will work wich makes Nia even more angry. As she used her laser eyes like her mother used toward the two lilian's. "This time is you last time lilian..." as the two womans quicky dodge Nia laser eyes. "ooh dear once this place is gone for good no one will protect those alians!"  wich makes nia fly towards them as she yelled  " then why bother getting those aliens to fight for you that also going to get killed later?" as Nia looked confused as she yelled her question. That took the attention of the aliens as they stopped fighting towards the soldiers. the past lilian noticed it as well that no one was fighting until the lilians could answer Nia question they hear a loud cry from future supergirl wich makes Nia turn her head and saw in horror her own mother shooting laser to the aliens as tears come out of her face while holding the bloodly lena luthor. Her scream was so loud and scary that the aliens left. Nia could feel her own tears fal down as she realize it wich she never hoped in her life that would happen. Her own mother lena luthor with no sign of life

The past lena and supergirl looked in horror as well as they tears fall down while they were at supergirl side and start to think back at the whole scene again

The past lena and supergirl looked in horror as well as they tears fall down while they were at supergirl side and start to think back at the whole scene again. Nia was so angry that she turned around and push the two lilians so hard on the floor that they passed out. and before she do something j'onn pulled her away and push her towards the future alex wich she  hugged nia really tight.

before the explosion happend the future lena luthor knew there will be a explosion because of that terrible smell and all she could do is protect her past self cause if she die she will die too."quick hide under the table lena with supergirl!" as she yelled to her two past self lovers. wich they did as the past supergirl and lena hide under the table while lena was about to run towards her own lover but she felt the big explosion behind her slowly catching up her  as she wisper softly "i love you kara" while her lover screamed her name out as the fire goes through her. Once the fire dissappiers, she ran towards her lover that was laying on the cold hard floor. "lena please don't do this... don't leave me...alone..." as tears  were falling on her face. She  prayed so hard while holding her lover tight that wasn't showing any sign of life.  She felt her anger as she saw an alien daring to come closer. She screamed so loud  while her laser eyes do the work killing any alien that was near her  as memories come flying into her thoughts.

 -Then I met you , you weren't afraid Of anything. You taught me how to leave the ground ,to use my wings-

 "and who are you exactly?" as the dark haired luthor asked while getting a fresh drink. "hmm kara..danvers i work for the catco magazine.." as kara try to focus and try not to spill her secret out that she is supergirl but she knew that this girl will be special for her one day she can feel it as she lock her eyes with lena luthor.

5 years later.                                                                                                                                                             lena and kara were best friends at first then became lovers then married to each other..                  " kara danvers would you take lena luthor as you wife through bad and good times? and always be on her side" "yes, i do" as kara finally said those words while she smiled so big wich her soon to be wife smiled lovely back. " lena luthor will you take kara danvers to be your wife through bad and good times?" "yes, i do" " then you may kiss the bride" to that kara quicky kissed her wife with so much love. Once they broke the kiss she wiper to her wife's ear " i love you so much lena.." 

2 years later again                                                                                                                                                  "lena help! Nia is crying again what should i do?" as the blonde girl yelled worried wich makes the little baby cry even louder. " she is hungry kara and please don't yell.." while lena takes they daughter over and swing slowly with her arms softly to make sure she had calmed down. " well i may be good in bieng a hero but i'm not so good in taking care of a child " as kara said while showing her a big pout. "relax kara i'm not so good either but we can learn from our mistakes  and so far we are doing really good cause  she is growing really fast.". once lena was busy with lena to even notice kara smile as she was watching  her wife smiling so bright to they daughter wich it was so beautiful to watch.. 

even if years has passed as they beautiful daughter has grown into a beautiful woman. she was training so hard to be the next hero and wanted to take over her mother's company with her best friend brainy. "mommy look mammy has brought us some potstickers! " as Nia was holding the big box while lena was by her side. " yes it's the best potstickers from the best place you two can eat it" wich they did as alex chuckles. "So lena are you making sure that kara is ready for our next mission-" as alex saw the two girls eating potstickers and not training but It was sure funny to watch.

Everthing came back to kara as she held her lover tight not daring to believe that she has lost her, she even failed her promise... that she would protect her at any cost... the room was quiet but there was only filled with the sounds of tears and pain from the super family.  Even the past supergirl and lena were crying was this they fate? Is she going to die like this? then something happend that no one never knew. " I won't let that happen! if i found a way to travel back time we can do that again and save her!" " no we don't mess with the fate or the past or the future Nia and it already worse that two timelines are here in one world!" as j'onn yelled. 

" i will take the risk... " as supergirl say with no emotion as she stand up while she carry her wife bridestyle. " The world will be back to normal, i promise... everyone will and shall get they happy ending. i won't let her die like this.." as she looks at her lover knowing there will be many risk into that but how far is she willing to go to get her lover and everyone an good ending...?

THE END 

(the song is from rwby "cold")                                                                                                                   

and don't worry there will be a book 2 if you guys wanna know what the future supergirl  might do? and how much is she wiling to risk it or sacrifice the things she loved?  and my bad if my writing skills aren't so good cause English isn't really my first language but i do my best. So let me know in the comments if you would love to read futher-lena(author)

Edit: hey everyone there is a new story posted about supercorp: "a change of world" go check it out