keep you're family safe

~The future lena and kara~
"I have been looking for her for three days! It like she doesn't exist in this world!" As the blond girl yelled worried as lena looked worried to her wife " kara i know you did your best to find her. . But alex told me that they dissapier with a small device, so she is thinking our daughter might be in the past ". The Ceo crossed her arms and try not to show too much worry, knowing her girlfriend need her to be strong while she was breaking down. " we will find her kara and I bet she is smart and will find a way back with brainy" as j'onn said. " after all she is your daughter so i'm sure she is going to be fine.." as j'onn try to calm the two ladies. " I hope so.. if something happend to her I swear-" " kara pleas try to calm down okay.." when kara hears lena soft voice and nods. " Okay. .I try. .."

~back at the present~

Kara and lena where really busy with the DEO to find they future daughter Nia so far it been 12 hours after Nia missing until they got a signal from Nia herself. A call that din't make the two soon to be moms ease  they worry. " Hi moms i'm okay.. they forced me to build a time machine and they wanted me to bring it to the past but it din't instead it leads to the future.. wich means they already left 15 minutes ago.. could you two pleas come and help my moms..and save my world.. "
" we are coming ! Nia we will help our future selfs to stop them!". Supergirl said as fast as she could and carry lena with her to the place Nia told them. " we are here Nia.." as kara say letting lena run toward her and hugged her tight. They were both happy that she was safe but at the same time worried about they future and what lillian is planning? To destroy they future? They heard the DEO coming down and nod at each other. "We stay here to keep this place safe while you,lena and alex go with Nia and pleas just bring lilian back and her minions.." j'onn command. " o-okay.. we will be back as fast as we can"
" hey don't forget about me! And according to this plan there is a 99% that this plan will succeed but it can always change.." as brainy say. " well at least we got a chance to fix it and forget it all about it.. " as kara nods. Lena hasn't let go of Nia in order to make sure she was really safe and okay.. " alright it time to go.." while alex softly wisper and was really curious of how the future might look.

Alex notice a small signal coming from somewhere and called out for kara " supergirl! We have a signal it may be Nia coming back! " As supergirl and lena runs toward it and look at it while smiling at each other. " let's hope that she is safe..Well let's go !" The blond girl hold lena close to her and look at her lovely wife " well let's go together kara.. " kara looked at alex and saw her nod " go we will come later ". Once they arrived at the strange portal kara let's go of lena and walked closer then she heard some voices on the other side. Before she knew someone bumped at her as she groans " rhh who are you?". Kara could hear her wife shock as kara open her eyes and looked at herself or wait.. another supergirl?! " oh I'm so sorry " as the younger yelled and stand up quicky and let the other kara stand up. " OMG there is a younger supergirl of me!" As the older yelled happy while they both looked at each other while the older lena chuckles and saw Nia and ran towards her and hugged her tight. " I'm okay mom no need to kill me in one of you bear hugs.." as her daughter chuckles. " she is okay for now but our lilian has arrived at this place and we need to find her. " as lena looked at the younger self and smiled knowing what time they are while she let's go of Nia. " well it nice to see the younger me from close.." they were all shocked at how much this world was changed and the older self where much stronger and smarter even for the two alex's.
" hey listen you will be more traumatized by the danvers-luthor trust me it has just begun on you time and good advice don't you ever play truth or dare with them.. " wich the two alex's nods.

~one day later~
Once in a lifetime j'onn has never found it awkward in a conversation then right now when the past and the future are together in one room but yet they figured a way to work together without to confuse the other and each of them as they own job to find lilian and her minions the she may have brought with them.. so he was surprised at how much has changed but he was still worried if this meeting is a good thing or bad.. but that is a worry for later after all they are like his daughters the past or future they are still the same. But things don't last well.. the whole building of the DEO was attacked. The whole building was shaking and weird smell was starting to come wich makes j'onn and the two kara's and brainy feeling all dizzy and the pain in they head. " Rhh what is this!?"
As older kara yelled angry." This smell makes any alien sick and making them weak to fight..." while brainy try to explain even if it was hurting his head even more as Nia and lena's where worried sick on not knowing what to do until they hear alex voice. " come on we have to defend our building Nia you can help us.. you are half alien and human... " as soldiers around them were starting to fire to lillian minions. " I'm not so sure if I can control my power" as the young girl was scared but seeing her mothers hurt she has no choice but to accept the risk.. her eyes start to change into lena eye color as she feel  her powers that she hasn't used for a while.. " let's Finish this once and for all.." with that said she stared to attack her enemies while the two lena's try to find a way to stop the horrible smellAlex's where both busy fighting not knowing when it going to end all.. till there was a loud and a big explosie that no one saw that coming...
To be continue