who lost is will be found

It been three days that lena was locked up in the DEO prison as she hears from j'onn that they din't see supergirl or that she busy Finding the proof that lena din't do it or she believes that supergirl gave up on her wich she would understand it. There is no way to free herself  if many people are against her  for weird reasons..
But then she hears kara voice as she smile so big. She missed hearing her voice, her lips and her eyes..  " Alex let me in I want to see her !"
" No supergirl j'onn asked me to keep you away from it.." as alex say as she took the green krypton sword. The sword that kara always hated. " Alex you don't need to do it!? " As kara yelled feeling the pain in her body by just bieng close to it. " I don't need to but If it means that I have to force you then I had to kara.. " as kara notice alex eyes going green just for a second wich she knew she isn't alex, she isn't her sister.
" Well then I geuss we have to do the hard way lilian robot!" As kara yelled as she start to fight trying to push the krypton sword away from her or to not get hit by it as lena could only hear they voices as she prayed that kara will be safe.. then it was silent wich leads lena worry even more as she yelled " kara! Kara! Pleas answer me!? KARA?!" As lena try to break free from her cell as she hear the door breaking open and saw supergirl and behind her the defeated alex wich her body slowly start to fade out. " lena we need to get out of here.. lilian has find this weird alien thing  wich it will be much harder to fight them.. " as kara say while she push the button that make lena be free out of her cell. Lena nods as she ran towards her and hugged her tight and before she knows kara start to carry her and use her flying speed to escape knowing they going to be after her and there is no way back.

The whole trip was silent lena din't know what to say and supergirl was too focused around her wich lena hugs kara tighter to catch her attention. " Thank you kara.. for not giving up on me.." as lena wisper. Kara was sure surprised hearing  her lover saying that. " of course I would never give you up your too special to me and we need your smart brain to stop lilian and lex plan. " wich it leads to lena confusion. " we?" As she asked. " Cat grant and maggie.. I found maggie while looking around she was coverd in a weird thing that those weird alien are doing and she told me and Cat that she light know where the other's are captured.. it only a matter of time before they fade into darkness or forgotten " as kara explain and put lena down on her secret place she has found. " right how much time do we have to save them?" Ask lena ready to help in any way she can. As they hear maggie and Cat grant voice.
" finally you here kerah - oh lena your here as well perfect! Now let discuss our plans shall we.." as cat ask while leading the two girls inside as maggie quicky add" me and Cat have found some places that might j'onn or alex might be stuck wich we need to go know but I'm not so sure if there are people protecting them.. " as maggie point a few places on the map as lena and kara nods. " alright just give me something to built and I can make a perfect bomb  to distract them or hurt them " as lena offer her idea wich all the girls nods.
Before lena could start her work kara took her arm and drag her somewhere private and before lena could ask where they going she got kissed by her wich of course she kissed her back lovely as she hold the strong blonde girl close to herself. " I missed you so much lena.. I love you.." as kara breaths heavy wich lena smiles and wisper " I love you too kara.. you where on my mind all the time.." wich she start to kiss her again as maggie and Cat where on the other room and could hear some noise outside...
" just give those two lovebirds some space maggie they missed each other.. " as cat say while taking a small sip of her drink as she saw maggie rolling her eyes.. "as long they keep it LOW! it fine by me.."  as maggie yelled hoping they heard her but no luck. As she cover her ears with her hands. " I can't believe it in the middle of crisis they make out.. " as maggie wisper. " it not like you ever did it with your girlfriend or boyfriend maggie.." as cat comment wich made the girl look confused at cat not so sure what she talking about because she coverd her ears. Cat sighs to herself wondering why she has to be stuck with idiots... 
" kerah and lena are you guys done we got Jobs to do?" As cat yelled while walking closer wich they hear kara yelling " we be right there Cat! Just give us a seco-"
As lena drags kara outside as well and saw cat " we both ready sorry for the delay.. now let start our plan.. we can't lose them " as lena answer serious as she go to her job on making bombs as maggie and kara train with each other to improve they fighting style as cat give her advice on some things she like to add on.
After they prepare for the worst lena was already coverd in her new tech of armor as she look at kara. "Be careful kara.." as she wisper wich kara nods and smiles " you too kara let save alex and j'onn and Winn and even james.. they need us.." as kara notice lena eyes rolled by the name of james. " sure I go with Winn and alex " as lena reply wich kara nods as they both start to fly they own way as maggie and Cat looked worried at each other " I hope nothing bad happends..." as maggie wisper.." I'm sure everthing will turn out to be fine.. I believe in them.. you should do it too maggie.." as cat wisper while putting her hand on maggie schoulder. " come on let keep an eye on them and for any sign of danger.."as cat reply wich maggie smiles already knowing why kara always liked cat.
Once lena arrive at the spot where Alex and Winn are captured and saw two people as she looked with hate to them... " it been a while.." as kara arrive at the other spot where james and j'onn are and to her surprise no one is there waiting for her as she ask " alright maggie there is no si-......" as kara go quiet as she watches something that she hoped that it isn't true..