Timeouts and bottles

A/N-
Sorry if the baby talk is bad at first, being a youngest child and not being in a DDLB relationship I don't have the experience some people do have, it's merely just what I learned from other DDLB books. Hopefully it will get better through out. Thank you!

Dan's POV*

DADDDDDYY! I yelled playfully running around the living room. "DADDY CATCH ME!"
Being in a big older headspace I dodge all the walls and objects around the room.

Daddy is behind, quite frustrated at the extent of running I'm causing him. Silly daddy thinks he can catch me.

I round around the living room, before bumping headfirst into the couch. Falling onto the floor a pain lands on my head and I sob, before I know it, Daddy's arms are being wrapped around my chest and picking me up, putting me on his hip.

He kisses my head multiple times, eventually the pain goes away, but it's replaced with Daddy's stern voice.

"Baby, I told you not to run in the house, you broke a rule and you have to be punish." I start sobbing yet again at the thought of Daddy punishing me. Sitting me on the big black chair and facing it towards the wall.

I know not to complain, making it only worse for myself. I slowly feel myself slip into a younger and deeper head space before becoming irrational bored.

"DWADDY, CAN I PWEASE GET UPF?" I whine loudly. Daddy noticed my change of headspace and walk over towards the chair I'm sitting at.

"How old are you baby?" I think about it for a minute before holding up 2 fingers towards my daddy, he really is amazing.

"Oh come here baby, your time is up. How about I make you a bottle and we can cuddle yeah?" He asks me softly, picking me up bridal style.

All I can manage is a quick nod, feeling less playful than before and more cuddly. I nuzzle my head into daddy's shoulder, making him aww at my cute, soft moments.

He starts to set me down at my chair but I let out a loud whine, refusing to be let down.

"Baby, I have to make your bottle, it'll take no more than 3 minutes."

Nodding my head sadly, he sits me down and pulls out the milk from the fridge. Placing it in the bottle before setting it in the microwave. I just watch my daddy in amusement, blushing when he see's me watching him so intently.

"Whatcha staring at bub?" He asks with a slight chuckle.

My cheeks turn red, and I try to hide my face behind my hands before replying. "I watch you daddy." I say smiling under my hands.

"Aww is my little baby embrassed? It's ok bub, I like looking at my princess too." I giggle lightly before hearing the microwave beep.

Daddy takes out my bottle, and picks me up bringing me to the living room and placing me on his lap.

He brings the warm nipple of the bottle to my mouth slowly before placing it upon my lips. I allow the bottle to slide in immediately and start sucking on the warm milk inside.

I stare up at daddy with my most innocent eyes as I start dripping milk from the speed of the bottle. Taking the nipple off my lips I lick the milk around my face and go back to the bottle itself.

I finish it quite quickly and want to suck on more. "Daddyyy, Binkie please." I whine feeling empty. Daddy takes a binkie from his left pocket before slipping it in my mouth.

I quickly fall asleep in Daddy's arms as he rocks me gently to the sound of his humming. I couldn't be more in wuve with daddy.

A/N

I really hope I get better at writing these because this sucked honestly. I'm going to be switching between both Dan and Phil depending who fits the plot, I honestly feel like I can write Phil's point of view better because I'm a dominant just like him, but I really enjoy Dan's point of view too.

This was a pretty mild chapter, but they will get more and more action packed as soon as I become more used to writing DDLB. Thanks for reading!