Trick-Or-Treat

*SMUT WARNING*

Dan's POV*

I hated this season, Halloween is my least favourite time of the year because I can't trick-or-treat.

apparently, adults can't trick-or-treat, BUT I'M 5. WHO CARES HOW OLD I AM PHYSICALLY, IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW I FEEL ON THE INSIDE. Besides, daddy and I, have to go to a halloween party at PJ's house and I have to be big, it all sucks.

It's currently 2 pm, 4 hours until the party starts and I'm far in littlespace, clear I'm going to make it as difficult as possible to fall out. Daddy wasn't very happy about how I was acting, but society is taking me away from free candy dammit.

sucking on a Paci and watching My Little Pony, daddy plops himself down next to me. "Dan honey, it's bath time before the party." he pleads

I whine and tilt my head away from him, he proceeds to try and pick me up off the couch but i slap away his hand, regretting it quickly.

I start crying knowing I shouldn't have done that, Daddy picks me up and brings me to the bedroom, "come on Daniel, we're going to take a bath, yeah?" He asked. He seemed too happy and I knew he was coming up with something.

He took me into the bathroom after picking out my clothes for afterward, turning on the tub and proceeding to take off my clothes.

"Baby, do you want a trick or a treat?" He asked gently, taking off my panties teasingly.

"A tweat Daddy, pwease?" I whined feeling my prince parts start to swell. Letting little whimpers escape my mouth as daddy teased me.

"Pwease daddy, May I have a tweat?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. Daddy responds by taking a hold of my prince parts and rubbing them slightly, making me moan out in Pleasure.

"Hey baby boy?" Daddy asked, his wrist flying up and down me.

"Yes daddy?" I basically moaned. Bucking my hips to gain friction with his hand.

"You do remember how you hit my hand don't you?" My face fell, suddenly his hand stopped stroking my aching prince parts and his lips came into a smirk.

"Wes, Daddy." I mumble, ashamed and scared for what he had in store.

"We don't hit people Daniel, especially not Daddy. Bad boys get lessons though, so, baby. You are getting the cock ring, for the rest of the night. Little space or not." He said, taking the ring out of his pocket and placing it on my aching parts. Knowing they'll be like that for the entire night.

"Yes daddy, I understand." I say, deflated.

"Now, I want you to take a shower, and think about daddy the whole time. Oh and Daniel, don't do anything, you know I'll find out." He said turning the bath into a shower and placing me into it. Walking out the door.

My entire body was in pain, just wanting to release the sense of pleasure, but daddy was right, he would find out. He always did. I wasn't the quietest either. So I stood there, washing myself and nearly humping my hands when washing my body, but keep myself from doing so.

I finished the shower quickly and put on the clothes daddy had picked out for me. A black tee shirt with grey sweatpants. He knew what he was planning when he picked my clothes clearly.

I place on the big boy clothes and hide my aching boner in the waistband of the sweatpants. Not being that hard considering size. I walked out the bathroom and found Phil sat on the bed, playing games on his phone, dress for the evening.

"Oh good, it's barely noticeable, you didn't take care of the problem right?" He said walking up to me and placing his hands underneath the pants and boxers, "Clearly not."

"No daddy, it would only make it worse." I say shyly. Looking down, missing the feel of Phil's hand down my pants.

"Now baby. As much as I hate to ask you this, I need you to come out of littlespace, we have the 20 minute drive there, but when we pull up I need you to be Dan, and me Phil. Ok baby boy?" He asked

"Yes daddy." Feeling my body trying to bring itself back to 21 year old Dan.

"I will bring your little bag just in case, diapers, paci, stuffie, and blinkie, but I don't want you to go into little space because you want to do so, I only want it if it happens accidentally, understand?" He asked me again.

"Yes Phil, I love you." I said, 95% out of littlespace.

"Now, let's go to that party yeah? Oh and by the way Daniel, hit my hand away again, and it'll be far worse of a trick next time." He whispered in my ears.

A/N

Hey. So I wanted to do a Halloween themed one and I had no idea where this was going until it went there, anyways I hope you enjoyed it and maybe tomorrow or the next day I'll do a part two of it when Dan is at the party still aching.

Anyways I love you all. Thank you so much for reading the story.