The New Kid

"Philllll," Dan tugged on Phil's jacket, his lips pouting and his hair messy from tugging it during his last class.

Phil turned around to be met with his boyfriend tugging on his sleeve and patting his light purple skirt neatly to fix it, "hey princess, how was your math class?"

Dan just ignored Phil's question before letting a tear slip down his cheek, but before Dan could ask Phil had Dan over his shoulder, covering the area where Dan's skirt rode up.

Before Dan knew it they were sat in Phil's car, the latter on the seat and Dan on his lap. "baby boy, what's wrong? what happened?" Phil had his hand under the smaller boy's cheek, using his thumb to wipe away his freshly fallen tears

"T-there was a-a new s-student and he w-was sitting be-behind me and he he teased me for m-my outfit." Dan's tears were falling down faster, the words stumbling out of his mouth as he tried to get it out.

Phil's expression went from sad at his boyfriend's tears to outraged at the story he was told. Dan and Phil had been together for nearly 6 months now, and everyone in the school knew not to mess with Dan if they didn't want a "talk" from Phil, the school's most intimidating bad boy. Clearly the new kid didn't get the message.

Phil toned his expression down as he came back from his thoughts and saw his small boyfriend sucking his thumb in one hand and lightly tugging at his curly mop with the other. Phil took the boy's hand out of his hair before he could hurt himself in his quickly regressing state, taking it into his hand instead, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Baby boy look at me," Dan looked up at Phil's blue eyes and slightly chapped lips with his lip piercing that always tickled him when they kiss. "I'm going to go "talk" with him tomorrow during break ok? but right now let's take you home." Phil grabbed the boy's chin again before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Placing Dan in the passenger seat and handing him one of his many pacifiers out of his bookbag, sticking it between his lips, Phil drives to Dan's to give his baby some well needed rest.

-

The next day Phil had a plan in mind and he was what one would say "excited" for it. He promised Dan he wouldn't hurt the boy too much and he wasn't planning to, just a little "chat".

He walked out of his math class, Dan was in a year higher in math because his baby boy was so smart, and had a devilish smile on his face. On his way to break to meet up with Dan he heard yelling in the hallways.

"Oui faggot, where's the skirt today? To much of a pussy to get picked on?" The boy snickered.

Phil's head shot towards the sound, his eyes searching for the scene, when his eyes were meet with a kid holding Dan against the wall, his friends scared to join him.

Phil's eyes closed into tight slits at the boy they called Tom. Phil pushed anyone in the way as he quickly walked to to the scene.

"You better get out of here before you get it as bad as him," Phil quickly said to the scared group of boys in front of them. They all nodded and quickly ran off, scared of what Phil would do to them.

"Oui, guys why don't you help me hold him up, I want to take the first punch." The comment was obviously directed towards Tom's group but he turned around to see them all gone and only Phil in his sight, arms crossed and jaw clenched.

"HEY! Haven't seen you around mate, have you come to help? This faggot thought it was ok to wear gay clothing to school, what a pussy."

"Phil-" Dan choked against the hold the boy had on him. He reached his hand out to grab ahold of him but Tom quickly slapped it down instead. Phil's eyes softened slightly at his baby, but they quickly tightened back up as soon as he looked back at Tom.

"Now you listen here Tom, if you don't let Dan go right fucking now, you and I will both be out of school for a week, only one of us will be suspended though."

"Are you seriously helping a faggot like him?" Tom scoffed at Phil, disappointed in the fact that he wasn't going to help.

"And oh, you think I'm so scared of you? You probably are just keeping up this act to look scary, get some major good girl pussy? Is that it? You couldn't lay a punch on me if you even tri-"

Tom was not able to finished his sentence as he was on the floor, one hand over his jaw, which definitely will be bruised later on.

"Listen to me Tom, you're new around here, I understand that. But nobody messes with my Dan Alright? He will wear what he wants to wear and I will still love the fuck out of him no matter what. If you try to get to him again, you'll be in the hospital. Do. You. Understand?" Phil was flaming, but he calmed down as soon as he felt Dan's light touch on his flexing bicep, both hands balled up extremely tightly.

Tom looked at the two of them shock, about to make some snarky comment but changed his mind and just nodding slightly instead.

"Good, now Tom? Get the fuck out of my sight."

He was on his feet and gone in less then 10 seconds.

Phil turned over to Dan and smiled at his baby boy, "it's alright baby, if he ever teases you or hurts you again, you tell me Alright?"

Dan nodded, his thumb reaching up to his mouth but quickly pulled it down, remembering they were still in the school hallway.

Phil noticed Dan's slip and quickly picked him up bridal style and brought him to the car. "Let's get you home ok baby? It's been a long day for the both of us."

-

Later that day they were laying down in Dan's bed, cuddling and watching whatever was on the tv when Dan spoke up.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby boy? What's wrong?" Phil looked at the boy laying against his chest, his head lifted up so Phil could see the tears softly falling down his eyes.

"Did you- did you mean what ya say erwer? that ya wuz me?" Dan asked, the tears falling slightly quicker now.

Phil's mouth gapped open, he must not of realized that he said what he did, he never told Dan that he loved him, they still have such a fresh relationship. No 'I love you's' no 'sex' just a lot of fluff and daddy taking care of little, it was enough for both of them but maybe the I love you was what they needed next.

"Of course I did baby boy, I love you so much." It felt good to say officially to Dan.

"I wuz you too daddy, so much." Dan was crying as he pulled his daddy's shirt in his balled up fist, trying to bring his as close as possible.

Phil Just sat there petting his hair and cooing him as he cried the tears of happiness, he felt loved and he knew Dan did too, and they both loved it more then they ever thought they could.

A/N-

Hahaha so it's been over a month. Yeah I'm very sorry about that, I got distracted with school and I didn't really have inspiration and all that, but I'm back sorta.

Anyways I know the plot was really cliche and that it wasn't much of a DD/LB plotline but I do really enjoy seeing Phil's protective side that we don't really get to see a lot in dd/lb oneshots.

I am a sucker for pastelxpunk au's And highschool au's so like, there will definitely be more in the future if you like those types of things.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this and I will try to post more commonly!

ALSO! I'M AT LIKE 970 READS??? HOW THE F- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I'll see y'all later.