Babyspace

A/N
I was playing the sims and I got inspired from my baby.

Phil's POV

"DADDDDYY!" I heard Dan whine from his crib. He's been in his 1 year old mindset all day and falling more and more into it every minute. Soon enough he'll be completely fallen to Babyspace.

"Yes baby, what's wrong?" I ask leaning his doorway as he's standing up in his crib.

"I miss yowww!" He whines loudly, making me awww as I walk over to him, placing him on my hip.

"How old are you baby?" As soon as I picked him up he looked confused and lost, only knowing my eyes.

He held up an empty fist, he had finally landed in babyspace, confused of the world around him and as cuddly as possible, don't even think about putting Dan down when he's in babyspace, it won't end well.

I walk him down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Making him a bottle with one hand and finding my way to the living room couch once I was done.

Placing the formula against his lips he finished the bottle quickly, hiccups escaping his plump lips.

Leaning my hands down I tickle under his chin, erupting laugher and him squirming around my lap to set free. He finally screams of laugher and that's where I decide to stop, not wanting to make him scared, being so young.

He calms down quickly and curls up as much as possible on my chest, placing his thumb in his mouth and fluttering his eyes close. I replace his thumb with a binkie on the coffee table and bring him upstairs bridal style.

Laying him in the crib, drifting off the sleep.

I wake up to the sobs of my baby boy coming from the room across from me. Concerned I jump out the bed and into the room across.

When I turn on the light I sigh at the image I see. Dan has dropped his favourite stuffie out of the crib, and still from the looks of it being in babyspace, freaked out. He's over the top reaching down for it, his tears landing on the bears stuff ears. He looks up at me and gives me puppy dog eyes before sobbing and pointing at the stuffie he so desperately wants.

I walk over the edge of the crib, and I pick up the bear holding it over his grabby hands.

"Give Daddy a kiss first." I say holding the bear out of reach.

Annoyed with my actions he leans over and kisses me quickly, and quickly making grabby hands at the stuffie yet again. 

I hand it to him and his face lights at, squeezing the bear in a choke hold, soft baby words leave him lips. "Swory 'tuffiw."

I lean down and whisper him a quick goodnight before kissing his forehead and turning the light off.

Making my way back into my room and laying down into relaxation. As much as I love babyspace Dan, I hope he's older tomorrow. With that I fall asleep.

***

A/N

Basically I am playing the sims and my sim is trying to sleep and she gets woken up by her baby like 5 times in the night to either eat or dirty diaper. He ate so much as a baby. He ate like 10 times a day I swear. It was really annoying.

I hope you like this short little chapter, they're all going to be different sizes depending on the plot and my motivation. I hope you like it so far and thanks for reading!