I'm a boy dammit

A/N- I felt like being really spontaneous so I'm going to do a transgender Phanfic
I'm honestly scared, I hope you enjoy it.

Dan's POV-

Pulling down my boxers, I whimpered, blood. I started my menstrual cycle, sending my dysphoria through the roof and my age quickly regressing at the thought of it.

I want a penis, not this thing called a vagina. I'm a male, a male dammit, let me have male parts.

I've legally been able to get top and bottom surgery for a few months now, turning 18 last June, but my parents certainly don't support me enough to help pay, and being in college, I don't have the money to do so, I can't even buy testosterone to help. It all sucks.

I quickly bring myself to the bathroom, placing a pad onto a clean pair of boxers before I completely slip into a headspace, being scared of the blood gushing out me.

It takes no longer then 3 minutes after I get out the bathroom to completely slip into headspace, the only downside is I still feel dysphoria in littlespace and at times when I'm on my period, it's only worse. Making my entire body shake while I sob as I get my first cramp of the week.

After 20 minutes of sitting in the corner of my lonely bedroom of my lonely apartment, I go onto my phone and start texting the one person at the moment that makes me happy.

His name is Phil, he lives in Manchester, he's 22, and we've been talking for a few months now, after meeting on a DD/LB discord chat. I plan to meet up with him someday but for now, flirty texts and giggles over Skype calls will do.

BabyboyDan- Philllyyy. Help me,

DaddyPhil- what's wrong, baby?

BabyboyDan- my tummy hurts Philly, it feels bad. :(

DaddyPhil- aww baby, are you sick or did you eat something funny?

BabyboyDan- period philly, aGHHH it hurts so much Philly, Help.

DaddyPhil- oh baby, I'm so sorry, can you skype, I can help you.

BabyboyDan- Yes Philly.

As soon as I replied Philly started calling me on my computer, I ran over to it, regretting it instantly as I clicked the answer I doubled over in pain. My tummy always gets this bad when I'm so young on my period.

I heard Phil sigh through the screen, most likely looking at me whimpering, grasping onto my tummy, tears falling down my face silently.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, it'll be over soon enough. I can help you though baby. You have to listen to Philly though baby, don't do anything I say not to do." He says through the screen.

"Otay" I whimper, looking up at Philly with big, wet brown eyes, making his breath shudder, breaking him.

"Alright Danny, can you walk?" He asked, I simply nodded slowly. "Ok good, I want you to carefully take the laptop with both hands with you to the kitchen, Ok baby?" He gives my first set of instructions and I just nod at him.

I release my hand off my tummy, tears escaping quickly as the pain gets worse, but I grab the laptop and carefully make my way to the kitchen, setting down the laptop on the counter to continue to clutch my tummy.

"Good job baby, you did so well." He praises, making funny feeling go through my body, "ok baby, I need you to take a sippy cup or a bottle and place some juice in it, can you do that for me Danny?" He asked giving me the next orders.

I simply nodded, turning the laptop so he'd be able to watch as I fulfilled his order. Quickly grabbing one of the sippy cups from the cabinet, and placing Apple juice in it, impressively not spilling any but a few drops. I screw the top back on before placing the container back in the fridge and look back at Philly who was staring at me.

Even with my tummy hurting, I found Philly funny for just staring. So I started laughing, he found no amusement in my laugher before deadpanning his next question. "Why are you laughing Dan?" He sounded serious and looks like it's not the time for my fit of giggles.

"You were staring at me Philly, I find it funny." I say forcing a couple of giggles to be stifled down. Looking at him in his pixelated eyes.

"Right, now Dan, this is the part I need you to pay attention on ok. Where is your medicine cabinet?" He asked seriously.

It took a minute for my little mind to wrap around what he was asking, "it's in the downstairs bathroom, Philly."

"Good, Danny, you won't have to make your way upstairs. Ok, now like you did last time, I want you to carefully bring your computer to the downstairs bathroom." He said concerned.

"Yes Philly." I reply before grabbing the laptop, bringing it to my bathroom, setting it on the toilet when we arrived.

"Now Danny, listen to me carefully ok. If you be naughty so help me god, as soon as we meet you're getting punished." He spoke sternly, showing he was being serious. I just nodded my head slowly, scared of what he would do, best we not find out.

"Ok Danny, I want you to open the cabinet full of medicine and look for one that says ibuprofen or excedrian. As soon as you find it, I want you to show it to me before I tell you to do anything else ok?" He listing off the instructions slowing making sure I heard them all.

I nodded towards the camera before quickly opening the cabinet, looking at all the bottles that looked like candy, maybe the taste like it too. I started to grab for one of the bottles, before mentally slapping myself. 'Phil will be mad, he so no, which means no.' I thought to myself.

I looked through at bottles, finding ibuprofen near the left hand side, picking up the slim bottle, before walking back in front of the laptop to show Philly.

"This wight, Philly?" I asked showing the bottle on screen.

"Yes good job baby, I'm so proud of you. Alright now that you found the bottle I want you to flip open the cap. Squeeze in and push down until twisting, they put childlocks on them, thankfully."

I fumble for a minute before finally pulling the cap off. "Ok now Dan, I want you to pull out two, Alright? You might be in a small headspace but you definitely are a big boy." He says while I place 2 on my hands, placing and extra back into the bottle.

"Baby put the bottle away," I do as he says before looking back on the laptop, pills in hand, and Apple juice on the bathroom sink.

"Ok baby, I want you to place those Pills in your mouth. It can be one at a time, or both together, and then I want you to take a sip of your drink to wash it down, if you need it.

Wanting to impress Philly, I swallowed both of the pills together dry before looking at Philly instantly. His face shocked on my handle of the pills before adding his comment. "That was quite impressive Dan, congrats." He said still shocked.

"Yeah, I've had a lot of practice swallowing big things." I play with Philly cheekily, feeling my cramps calm down slightly already.

"DANNY, don't you tease me, you know it won't end well when we meet."

"Sorry Philly," I say with a devious smile.

-

Philly and I talked for 5 hours, the medicine kicked in and he even helped me walk through changing a pad during littlespace, which resulted in a lot of screaming and tears. If it wasn't for him though I'd still be in pain and probably leaking so I am forever grateful for my Philly.

~~~

A/N- can you tell I kinda lost inspiration there at the end? Cause I did.

Would y'all like a second part of this where Dan and Phil meet and Dan's on his period or something like that?

I dedicate this chapter to @daddypml who's my favorite trans ftm. I love you.

I love you all and thank you so much for 200 reads it's insane. 💞💞💞