t r a c k 0 8

EIGHT

-

As Jisung walked out of his bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist and practically naked, he did not expect a visitor sitting right on his bed. Who, was staring at the younger's physique, and who was a blushing mess.

So, Jisung's once in a blue moon opportunity comes in and he playfully says,"Like what you see Lele?"

Chenle visibly gulped."G-Go put on some c-clothes goddammit."

The elder would be lying if Jisung didn't look the least bit hot to him as he walked out of the slightly steaming bathroom. He averted his gaze somewhere else but Jisung.

"Oh c'mon, we literally bathed together when we were young. This shouldn't faze you." Jisung commented, going over to his closet to pick out a pair of pajamas.

"T-That's when we were young Jisung! Now...we're pretty old and quite aware of such things." Chenle cringed at his wording.

"What things, Lele?" The younger asked, before going back into his bathroom to change.

"We're hormonal teenagers. What else do you think?" Chenle replied loud enough so that Jisung could hear.

A few seconds later, Jisung walked out properly clothed, which Chenle was thankful for.

"So, watcha' doing here for? I thought you had a date with Jieun today to celebrate your six months?" Jisung questioned sitting down on his swivel chair in front of the elder male, who was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"She said she had a family emergency to attend to." He responded casually, but to Jisung, his best friend's girlfriend has been making up quite the number of excuses lately. Especially concerning bonding time with her boyfriend.

"Lele...I'm going to be straight up with you okay? But...I think...I think Jieun might not be as loyal as she says she is. Haven't you found it kind of weird that she kept saying she was busy or something whenever you asked to spend time with her?" Jisung looked at Chenle, and Chenle looked back at him.

"Oh Jisung, I know you're just being protective but, I doubt Jieun would ever do such things." Just as Chenle finished his sentence, his phone dinged, signaling a message.

Chenle took out his phone from his back pocket and opened up the message that was sent from an unknown number. It was a voice message with a text underneath it saying: Do you still want her now?

Jisung furrowed his brows and leaned in close to the elder male, curious of what Chenle was seeing.

"What's that?" The younger male asked.

"I don't know?" He then proceeded to click play.

It was silent for a while and Jisung was about to leaned back in the comfort of his swivel chair, but a very sexual moan ripped through the phone's speaker. Not so innocent words were exchanged between a male and a very familiar female. Sinful noises then filled up the silence of the room, making the two very uncomfortable.

"Don't tell me that's--"

"My boyfriend could never compare to you."

Everything then went silent as the message was over. It was crystal clear that, that was definitely Jieun. There was no mistake in it. It was her.

"Why would she do this?" Jisung wondered out loud, as he never would have thought she could possibly take it this far.

"A-Am I that b-bad of a boyfriend, Jisung?" Chenle asked, feeling the tears slowly fill to the brim of his eyes.

Jisung was beyond furious. Why would Jieun do something so heartless? To someone that cares so much for her and actually makes an effort to spend time with her?

"No, no, of course not Lele. You're a great boyfriend, she just...I don't know. I guess she just doesn't see all of your efforts." The younger said.

He wasn't the greatest consoler, but he tried his best. Words just weren't his forte.

"Then why w-would she do t-this?" Jisung could see the tears slowly dripping down the elder's reddened cheeks. It hurt him to see Chenle like this.

Jisung took the phone out of Chenle's hand and placed it on his desk behind him, then turned back to Chenle and pulled him into a big warm embrace. He pulled the elder into a more comfortable position on his lap, as he was still sitting on the chair.

Chenle broke down in broken sobs as he gripped onto the cotton material of the younger's shirt. Jisung's embrace was warm, Chenle noted in his mind. He felt safe in the younger's arms. The heartbreak he felt now, was unexplainably and brutally painful.

But that pain was lessened with Jisung's gentle touch and soft comforting words. His heart ached but warmed at the same time. What was this?

His sobbing reduced to quiet sniffles as Jisung continued to rub circles onto the elder's back.

"I know this is going to be hard to get through, but just know that I'll be with you every step of the way Lele."

Minutes passed before Chenle spoke up,"Thank you, Jisung. So much."

Chenle wanted to say one more thing, but he was to scared to say so. The sensation of being loved spread throughout Chenle's system. He really needed it after he found out his girlfriend cheated on him.

He was glad that Jisung was there with him. Y'know, there was always something he felt with Jisung that he'd never felt with anyone else. Was it love? Was it just platonic? Or was it romantic?

He'd just have to figure that out himself.

"Do you want some hot chocolate? I can go make some for you." Jisung offered.

"Yes please." With that, Jisung tapped Chenle's side as a signal to get off him, which he did (reluctantly).

As Jisung left his room, Chenle sat on top of the younger's bed, feeling empty and cold. The girl that he once loved--could he even call it love?-- had just cheated on him. Was he not enough?

Was he not what she wanted?

A million questions blazed a trail in Chenle's mind. With each question, he felt shittier and shittier. All he wanted now was for Jisung to come back and comfort him again.

He believes that he'll live through this but he couldn't help but feel like a complete idiot right now. How could he not have noticed before?

-🐥-

the tea is hot sisters