t r a c k 1 9

NINETEEN

-

"You still have glow in the dark stars on your ceilings?" Chenle asked, looking up at the dimly lit yellow and blue stars pasted on Jisung's ceiling.

"Mhm. I'm too lazy to take them off, plus, it holds sentimental value." Jisung said, now looking up at the stars too.

The two were laying next to each other on Jisung's bed, while the light was off and they were drowned in the darkness of night. Well, not complete darkness, the stars made the space a little less dark.

"I remember when you made me sit on your shoulders just so you could put them up there." The elder recalled, a fond smile growing on his face.

"Well, I had no choice. I was an impatient child and my parents weren't home yet."

"You were always impatient, Ji. I'm surprised you waited for me." Chenle said, picking at a loose thread on his shirt.

It was silent for a bit, before he felt the younger male move onto his side of the bed. Arms made its way around the elder's waist, pulling him into a warm embrace.

"I'll always wait for you Lele. Even if it hurts me a million times doing so." Jisung whispered, then nuzzled his head into the crook of Chenle's neck.

Chenle melted at the words that left Jisung's mouth. Never had he ever felt so important to someone besides his parents, not even to Jieun.

Sure, they exchanged 'I love you's', kisses, and all that jazz, but nothing had truly sparked for the elder male. Not until now.

Chenle took initiative and slightly pushed Jisung away from him, as he quickly climbed on top of the younger, straddling him. It was dark, but he could sure tell that Jisung had the pretty scarlet color painting his cheeks.

"Jisung...Can you look at me for second?" He asked, his voice soft and quiet.

Slowly, Jisung centered his gaze onto the male on top of him. Even though it was dark, he could make out some of the elder's features. That reminded him of how absolutely ethereal Chenle was, no matter how he looked.

Whether he just woke up, or is glamoured up a bit, Chenle was just perfect in his own way.

Just as Jisung was admiring the other in the dimly lit room, Chenle carefully leaned down, being face to face with the younger. He cupped the latter's jaw and not too long after, they were kissing.

Jisung fell out of his daze and realized what was happening; and the indescribable bliss that entailed thrilled the male to the max.

Sparks flew everywhere around the two, signifying the explosive love they had for each other. Each male had been waiting for this moment since who knows how long.

The intimacy of a kiss was just the thing they needed to seal the deal. With the younger wrapping his arms around the elder's waist, pulling him closer and leaving little to no space between them; and Chenle leading the kiss, making sure the younger enjoyed it as much as he did.

Who knew the simple pecks of affection can lead to this magical yet dangerous feeling called love?

It was a risk they were both willing to take. A journey that was worth their time.

Both pulled away, with forehead still touching, and small pants leaving their mouths.

"How was it?" Chenle asked, a small smile resting on his now cherry red lips.

"Magical." Jisung responded, returning the smile.

-🐬-

The next morning was full of giggles and soft whispers, all caused by the two boys cuddled up under the covers. They were happy to say the least; hearts content to the fullest. Being there next to each other and in each other's arms were enough for them to feel the utmost blithe.

"So, what are we Lele?" Jisung asked, bathing in the warmth the elder male provided.

"I don't know, you never asked me to be your boyfriend yet Ji." Chenle answered, snuggling closer to Jisung.

"Okay then. Zhong Chenle, would you do me the greatest honor and become my boyfriend?"

The elder male broke out in a big smile, "Yes, a million times yes Jisung."

Jisung let out a small squeal, pulling the elder male away from his chest to place multiple pecks on Chenle's face.

"I"

Kiss.

"Love"

Kiss.

"You"

Kiss.

"So"

Kiss.

"Much"

The last kiss was on the lips, and it lasted a bit longer than the other short pecks.

Chenle broke out in fits of giggles, his eyes turning into crescents. "I love you too Ji."

The younger froze above him, looking at him as if he'd seen a ghost. Chenle stared at him questioningly before he saw the latter roll away from him, squealing like a little girl.

"Oh my gosh! You just said that you loved me!" Jisung blabbered happily, rolling around on his side of the bed whilst covering his rose tinted cheeks.

That morning, he was actually happy to wake up. Especially to the angelic sight in front of him. Everything seemed like the best dream ever.

He could stay curled up in the elder's embrace for hours, just talking about anything and everything. Enjoying every bit of the elder's soothing voice and warm embrace. He wanted to protect him and never let a single thing hurt him.

When Chenle broke down after hearing his own girlfriend clearly cheating on him, his heart shattered into even tinier pieces than they were before. He hated seeing the elder sad or hurt like that.

"Does breakfast seem good about now?" Chenle's voice broke through his thoughts, as he turned to the male and nodded eagerly.

"I'm starving." The taller male rubbed his tummy, feeling small rumbles emitting from it.

"Then let's get cooking?"

"We're gonna burn the house down for sure."

-🐥-

so broskis, im almost done
with midterms and a gorl is about
to go into a writing coma

not only that, i have three books
in the making because im insane
like that.

drive | norenmin

polychromatic| jikook

fairy dust | markhyuck

if y'allsters want i'll post a special chapter of the first chapters of each book as a christmas gift :))