Chapter 1- the invite.

(A sapphire blue female half hedgehog and half cat with midnight black stripes on each quill was just chilling in her house. She has hedgehog quills tied in a midnight black ponytail, her middle quill was pointed upwards while her top and bottom quills dropped downwards and the tip of her tail is midnight black and has the same structure of her quills. She's wearing a black t-shirt, a marine blue blazer, a steel blue skirt with a marine blue zig-zagged stripe, and black shorts. Her fingerless-gloves are black and with inhibitor rings on each wrist. Her shoes looked exactly like Mephiles and Shadow's hover shoes but it doesn't have any heels or rocket trusts, and it's sapphire blue instead of red or blue green. Then all of a sudden her black communicator rang. She picks it up and sees a bat with white fur, tan skin, teal eyes and endowed female features was sitting on a black comfortable couch. She has large pointy ears, small fangs, a bare muzzle with a small black nose, a short tail, a pair of black wings on her back, only her head appears to have fur. Her short white hair flares out at the back and she typically wears blue eyeshadow, as well as lipstick. She was wearing a black skin tight jumpsuit, a pink, heart-shaped chestplate-like top with white trim, and tall white gloves and boots with pink cuffs. The boots are high heeled and feature hearts on the toes. She was sitting on a black comfortable couch. The halfling speaks in a cute little kitten female voice.)
Str: Hello? What do you need Rouge?
Rouge: (on the communicator) Sapphire!! Hey I'm wondering, if you wanted to come to my holloween party?
Sapphire: Hollow- what?!? What the heck is that?!?
Rouge: (falls off of a couch and is really surprised) You've never heard of holloween!!!!!!
Sapphire: No, never have. Why?
Rouge: (shocked)
(Soon a midnight black male hedgehog with scarlet red stripes took the communicator from Rouge. He also has white chest fur, golden rings around his hands and feet, and has blood red eyes.)
Str: (Deep male voice) Halloween is an annual holiday celebrated each year on October 31, and Halloween 2018 occurs on Wednesday, October 31. It originated with the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain, when people would light bonfires and wear costumes to ward off ghosts. In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints; soon, All Saints Day incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows Eve, and later Halloween. Over time, Halloween evolved into a day of activities like trick-or-treating, carving jack-o-lanterns, festive gatherings, donning costumes and eating sweet treats.
Rouge: (in the background) Dang Shadow!!! Where did you learn that?!?
Shadow: In a book called, "The real meaning of holloween." I was reading it because I knew Sapphire didn't know about it.
Sapphire: Oh shut it! I may be your big sister but I don't know everything!!
Rouge: (takes the communicator back) Anyway want to come?
Sapphire: Fine, I'll come but if it's not entertaining. I'm leaving!
Rouge: I swear it will be awesome!!!
Sapphire: When is it?
Rouge: It's at 6:30 pm, tomorrow
Sapphire: So I have 2 days to make a costume.
Rouge: Yup! See ya then! (Hangs up)
Sapphire: Now, what do I want to be?
___________________________________
: Finally finished!
Shadow: Yeah!
Sonic: Where am I at?
: Later on Sonic! At the party! Oh btw I will be an angel! I will be wearing a silky, smooth, and sparkly silver dress that goes a little past my knees with heart-shaped sapphires at the hem and middle of the drees. My quills will be down to my uper mid-back and be curled a bit. In my quills will be silver and sapphire blue heart-shaped beads. I will be wearing a sapphire heart necklace on a silver chain. Instead of my regular golden rings, I'll have silver rings. I still have fingerless gloves but they are silver with a sapphire heart in the middle. Flat silver boots that goes up to my ancles with a heart-shaped sapphire in the middle and around the top, Maleficent's wings but they are sapphire blue and fluffy. Here's a picture of Maleficent's wings.

I also have a chaos emerald shaped sapphire on my head

Shadow: Damn! That's a lot of information.
: Oh shut it Shadow! If you guys would like to draw that, I would really appreciate it. And hoped you like the first chapter. So sorry that it was long. Oh and before I forget Venus is Bitchy_Fam_-Fuckme. Frost the fox is LillytheVaporeon. Frost the jackal is frost-the-jackal. Baha belong to siasiaisa. And Bree belongs to breezy-bree2.  Ok see you guys in the next chapter!
Shadow: They will not want to. This chapter was stupid. Nothing exciting happened.
Sonic: Yea!!
: All good things come to those who wait. Bye everyone!
___________________________________