Chapter 2- The party/ capture.

(Sapphire was working on her outfit and it took her all day to finish it. She soon went to bed and slept till she had to get ready. She put on the outfit and finished getting ready. Soon she heads over to Rouge's house early as usual. She heads inside.)
Rouge: Welcome- (looks at Sapphire and is stunned.) But....... What.......... How?
Sapphire: Sorry I got bored and I hated the other costumes. So I made my own! Do you like it? (Twrils around.)
Rouge: What are you, exactly?
Sapphire: A fallen angel! They were really cool so I made own version.
Rouge: Damn!
(Shadow walks in.)
Shadow: What's- (looks at Sapphire and is stunned for a minute) Damn! For a-
Sapphire: Say it and I'll cut your throat out, demon!
Shadow: Ok, then!!
(A knock is heard a the door a few hours later.)
Rouge: Finally someone comes to the door. (Opens it)
(Knuckles, Tails, Cream, and Baha walk in.)
Knuckles: Made it!!
Tails: Sorry!
Rouge: Don't be, your not late!
(Then Sonic, Amy, Venus, Frost the jackal, Frost the fox, Baha, Espio, and Infinite enter after them.)
Shadow: See, told you Sonic would bring Infinite!
Infinite: So I'm here, why?
Sonic: You owe me one for not killing you and helping you heal. So please enjoy this holloween with us.
Infinite: Fine, but if it's not entertaining I'm leaving!
Sapphire: Agreed!
(Infinite turns and looks at Sapphire. He looks away as he blushes hard. Sonic and Shadow seen the blush Infinite was trying so hard to hide.)
Sonic: Hey Shadow let's go get the refreshments.(Drags Shadow to the kitchen)
Shadow: What is it now?!?
Sonic: He's starting to have a crush on someone that happens to be your sister.
Shadow: (growls) And like he's going to get her.
Sonic: But it could be the chance you've been waiting for! Remember you told me you wanted Sapphire to find love of her own. Cause she's really lonely.
Shadow: (sighs) Fine, but anything bad happens. And it's your funeral. (Grabs the drinks and walks out)
Sonic: (does the same and sees that the rest of them had just arrived.)
(Soon a gas filled the room. Shadow, Rouge, and Sapphire were the only ones standing. Then Rouge falls unconscious, after that Shadow. Sapphire fell to the ground as Metal Sonic walks in the room.)
Metal Sonic: Mission aquired and completed! (He walks over to Shadow and pull out his scythe. And swings it down. Sapphire quickly get up and stops it.)
Sapphire: You kill him then I'll kill you.
Metal Sonic: You really are stubborn, aren't you?
Sapphire: Yup! Now what are YOU doing here.
Metal Sonic: To grab everyone.
(Sapphire falls to the ground and starts to go unconscious.)
Sapphire: Why?
Metal Sonic: You'll see, when you wake up that is.
(Sapphire passes out after hearing that.)
____________________________
: Done! Yes!
Sh: Yea, but no one likes it.
Sonic: I was in this one! Yay!
: Ugh!
In: I'm sure they'll love it Sapphire.
: Thanks Infinity.
In: Any time.
: Oh the drawing is not mine it's by breezy-bree2. Hope you guys liked this chapter.
In: Have a fantastic day or night!
Infinpphire: Bye!