Chapter 9- A new combination form!

(Narrator: Previously on Sapphire's first holloween.)
Sapphire: You think you can defeat me! I'll show you the ture power of Chaos!!!
Infinite: There's only one was left to go, you ready?
Sapphire: (nods)
Infinpphire: Chaos Control!!!!!!!
(Sapphire and Infinite combined into one person. When the light dies down they all see see a black and white male half hedgehog, half cat, and half jackal with sapphire blue tips, phantom ruby, inside of the ears, and scar. The left eye was sapphire blue the other was red with a yellow iris. He had two tails one was Infinite's tail and the other was Sapphire's. And Sapphire's wings were on his back except it was pure sapphire with black stripes. Everyone was silent and was extremely shocked. Until Sonic.exe spoke.)
Sonic.exe: Who are you? Are you Infinite or Sapphire?
??: (Looks at Sonic.exe and Tails Doll. His voice sounded like both Infinite and Sapphire combined.) You may call me... Infinpphire. In the brief moments that remain to you.
(Everyone gasps and Rouge, Baha, and Shadow faint from freaking out.)

.............................
Sonic.exe: That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
Tails Doll: Only Shadow and Sonic can do THAT!!!
Infinpphire: Well, looks like I out did the impossible! Now to deal with you!
Sonic.exe: Oh, really?
Infinpphire: Yes. First, I will teach you fear and then pain. And then... well, at least the fear and pain will end.
Sonic: They are dead!
Venus: No........ Kidding!
Tails: We can't do anything, but hope for their win!
Syrene: No I'm helping!!
Tails: (stops her) No they don't need our help. Infinpphire got this.
Syrene: I don't care!
Tails: (Snaps) YOU'LL BE IN THEIR WAY IF YOU HELP THEM!!!!! THEY WILL HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR YOU!!!!!! THEN THEY WILL GET HURT!!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?!?!
(Everyone looks at Tails in shock. Then Syrene looks at Tails with defeat.)
Syrene: Fine.
Tails: (calms down and smiles) Then let's cheer them on!
(Tails Doll tried to punch Infinpphire but he caught the punch. Then punched Tails Doll in his face and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.)
Infinpphire: Can YOU feel the sunshine Tails Doll? I won't kill you but if you don't run then I will!
(Tails Doll quickly teleports off.)
Sonic.exe: You aren't easy to kill as I thought! But you're only delaying the death of your friends! So-
(Infinpphire kicks him in the face.)
Infinpphire: Too easy!
Sonic.exe: Fine then you want a mega battle. So be it!
(Sonic.exe uses the chaos energy that turns the emeralds grey, white, or black. He transforms.)

(They fight for 15 hours

(They fight for 15 hours. It was really hard to see them. Then Sonic.exe chuckles evilly.)
Sonic.exe: I admire your ability to turn the Chaos Emeralds into Super Emeralds. Something that even I can't do. But tell me Hyper Infinpphire, how many rings do you have left after THAT little transformation?
Infinpphire: (smirks)
Sonic.exe: Now let's see how much rings you have left to take down this!!! (He turns around and makes a blood red energy ball.)
Infinpphire: (a deep chuckle comes from him) I don't run on rings like Shadic, I run on pure energy!!!
(Infinpphire throws a colorful beam of Chaos energy at the ball. Soon it goes to Sonic.exe. But he adds a few more chaos energy balls at it. The big ball gets bigger. Then Shadow wakes up. He, Sonic, and Silver turn super and stop Sonic.exe. Then the ball dispersed and Shadow pushed Sonic.exe in the beam as the chaos emeralds get their color back. Then Sonic.exe disappears as Infinite and Sapphire split back into their regular selves. Sapphire dust off her fur. And everyone hugs Sapphire and Infinite.)
_____________________________
: Done, Everyone!
Sh: Dang!!!!
Son:........
In: I think they finally love it!!
Ro: That was awesome!!!!
: Yeah! It's nice to go down memory lane.
In: Especially with all of the fans.
: See you next chapter!
Ifinpphire: So until then, have a fantastic day or night! Bye! (They kiss as everyone leaves.)
_____________________________