Chapter 5- Finding Venus and Sonic

*In another part of the lair*

Amy: Ugh!! I've been walking forever!!! Hello, anyone there?
Str: Amy? Is that you?
Amy: Sally?
Sally: Yea! (Runs to her) Hey I seen a invite to a holloween party.
Amy: Got captured by Eggman.
Sally: Want to join me?
Amy: Sure!
(They walk down the hall till they see this

Sally: Want to join me?Amy: Sure!(They walk down the hall till they see this

and a the top of the stairs was a male host. He is a white two-tailed fox with five gray-tipped bangs on the middle of his forehead and gentle gray muzzle, chestfur, inside his ear, and tips of his tails. He wear brown gloves with purple bracelets on each wrist and has a black swirls at the palm and the back of each of his hands. He also wear a purple shoulder-toolbelt for the things I use for voodoo magic. His shoes looked exactly like Tails', only in different color and design. Amy and Sally were shocked.)
Amy: Who are you?
Str: I'm Hypno the fox! And I was wondering when you would get here. I want to get started with a trick. I'll go first. (Pulls out a golden watch from his toolbelt. He swings a watch back and forth. As he smirks evilly.)

*With Infinpphire and the gang*

(Sapphire was completely calm but everyone besides Infinite was far away from her.)
Sapphire: I'm sorry if I scared you.
Shadow: I've seen that form too many time but NOTHING like that has ever happened. Man even I was scared and I'm the "Ultimate Lifeform" for crying out loud!!
Sapphire: I said sorry. I don't know how that happened. I was just pisses then boom! Everyone was afraid.
Baha: Here I got the photo of the demonic you.
Sapphire: (looks at it.) Ok! I mean it not THAT scary but I guess that's because I was turned into this.
Infinite: It's alright we'll get Eggman back for this. I'm positive!
Sapphire: Yea, but when I see him it'll be his last- (bumps into someone) Ow! Hey watch were your going!!
Sonic: I could say the same to you!
Venus: Boy, am I glad we found you guys!
Shadow: Good to see ya faker!
Sonic: Right back at ya! Oh btw I should mention that I have my werehog from back. Eggman did something I'm positive!
Sapphire: Ok! Now-
Infinite: We'll get him please calm down. You've wasted enough energy as it is!
Cream: I think we should rest for right now.
Venus: Agreed!
Infinite: We should. Come on, Sapphire. (Kisses her on the lips quickly as Sonic was smiling. They all head to bed so they can find the rest of the others. But little did they know someone was watching them.)
____________________________
: Whoa! I'm finished with the 5th chapter!
In: Awesome!
: Oh and the idea at the beginning belongs to Bitchy_Fam_-Fuckme.
In: I love every chapter, because I'm with you.
: Awwwwwww!
Infinpphire: Have a fantastic day or night! Bye! (They kiss and Sonic runs to the bathroom and pucks out a chili dog he was eating.)