Chapter 3- The surprise of a lifetime.

(Infinite, Shadow, and Sapphire were the first to wake up.)
Sapphire: Ugh! My head and my back! Did anyone get the license plate of the robot that hit me?
(Shadow chuckles when he hears this.)
Infinite: So where are we?
(They all look around to see only to see no one was with them. They were also in a cage. Suddenly a light turns on and Infinite gasps. Sapphire had completely changed. Her wings are still the same size but at the bottom of the wings were dipped in a midnight black mixture. Her outfit changed as well. She is now wearing this.)

)

(She still has the jewel on her head

(She still has the jewel on her head. Shadow looks at her and was in shock.)
Shadow: You...... You..... You look amazing!
Sapphire: Damn! Remind me to kill Eggman when I see him.
(Soon they heard a laughter echo thought the room.)
??: I see that you all woke up. My little test subjects.
Sapphire: We are not you guinea pigs Eggman!!!!
Infinite: Yea, now if you don't let us out-
Eggman: Or you'll what? You have no idea what I did to you! I could have just put something in there to kill you.
Sapphire: (hisses)
Eggman: (sweatdrops go down his head) No reason to get mad. I didn't do that it was just an egg-ample.
Sapphire: (snaps as her eyes turn to a cold, hard, and scary silver. And her wings started to became bat- like with scary sapphire spikes on them, but it was still the same color and size.) Then tell us what you did!!!!
Eggman: (Scared of Sapphire) Well, I...... Might have made you guys into monsters basis on your costumes. But it's only you, Shadow, and Infinite so far.
Sapphire: So help me if you do it to anyone else, I'm going to see to it that you will have a slow and painful death!!!!
Eggman: Yes, madame!! (He runs off)
Sapphire: (confused) What the heck? All I did was threaten him and he runs off.
Shadow: Maybe he's scared of that. (Points to Sapphire's wings.)
Infinite: Damn! Ok I was a vampire, Shadow's a demon, and the adorable halfling is a fallen angel. Or a half angle and half demon.
Sapphire: (blushes at the complement)
Shadow: Now to find a way out of here!
Sapphire: Oh I got this! Stand back!
(They step back as Sapphire unsheathes her claws, As the were made of sapphires and titanium, and cuts the bars to smeatherines. Afterwards her eyes and wings go back to normal.)
Infinite: You're AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Sapphire: (blushes hard) Umm... Thanks! Now what are we waiting for.
Shadow: We need to find the others.
(They all run off to find the others.)
____________________________
: Alrighty that chapter's done!
In: Nice!
Sh: Damn! That's not good.
Son: Wow!
: Anyways that's it for this chapter! Oh and congrats to Sunny_Days560 for guessing that they would be turned into monsters.
Everyone: Congratulations!
Infinpphire: Bye everyone have a fantastic day or night! (They kiss on the lips for the fans.)
_____________________________