2 | damsel in distress

🇯ungkook's fit body allows him to fly up each flight of stairs without breaking even a bead of sweat

🇯ungkook's fit body allows him to fly up each flight of stairs without breaking even a bead of sweat. As he makes his way up, he mumbles to himself, very poutingly too. "Mirae must really hate me if she offered to take the stairs - which she hates."

Finally both Mirae and Jungkook find themselves on the third floor, arriving just seconds apart from each other and they both proceed down the corridor towards their respective apartments.

Mirae stands to unlock her door but all the while she can feel Jungkook's hard stare on her as he simultaneously shuffles to open his own door. Finally, she pushes open her door and steps one foot inside before being halted by Jungkook's sincere-filled voice.

"Thank you." He declares, and his eyes locks onto her still form - back facing him. "For the umbrella."

"Sure." She barely whispers before stepping foot inside her warm abode but once she closes the door her facade breaks. Her head rests against the door and the words fumbles from her lips. "Why do I have to still care about you? Why?"

Her mind spirals for a short time as she gently hits her forehead against the wooden door, "Why do I still feel this way? Something's definitely wrong with me."

After her little breakdown she groans, turning to drop her keys and umbrella on the drawer beside the door but her eyes takes notice of something she so deeply fears - internally she can feel her soul leaving her body.

She let's out a petrified scream, as a little brown hairy-legged creature runs across her path. On impulse and fear she quickly grabs the can of bug spray from the nearby drawer and commences to feverishly spray its poisonous contents.

Each time she sprays, she unfortunately misses due to her trembling form. She cusses and squeaks in panic not realising that she's being so loud. The disgusting brown creature sweeps across the wooden floor, too fast for her liking but alas it secludes itself towards one of the corners of her home.

Just as she's about to spray the can - to end the creature's life her living room door flies open and Jungkook rushes in at lightening speed.

"Are you okay Mirae ah?!" The words slips from his lips as he tries to assess the situation but what he sees is far beyond what he had expected.

His ex-girlfriend has no adopted a warrior stance, and instead of a sword she's equipped with a can of bug spray and she's aiming it at something ahead of her. So, to get a better look at what she's aiming at Jungkook steps closer towards her and once he gets sight of the little pesky brown creature he chuckles.

"Mirae, you're not going to kill the cockroach if you just stand there frozen." His voice filled with amusement.

Upon hearing the sudden voice she swiftly turns around - almost spraying Jungkook in the face with the poisonous substance because she hadn't realised that anyone was with her. In her silly breakdown she must have forgotten to lock the door.