3 | t-shirt

🇦​​​​​fter Mirae had calmed down she made her way into the kitchen to prepare dinner for one

    🇦​​​​​fter Mirae had calmed down she made her way into the kitchen to prepare dinner for one. She whipped up the depressing single life meal; instant noodles along with a piping mug of hot chocolate.

    As she eats her dinner she sits in front of the television, binge watching the anime My Hero Academia just to try and deter her thoughts away from Jungkook.

    Eventually she falls into a light sleep, with soft snores leaving her lips but to her dismay her slumber is soon cut short when a sudden knock at the door wakes her up with a shock. She groans softly and gets out from under the TV blanket, cautiously approaching the door — praying that it isn't Seungri.

    Looking through the magnified peep hole she notices a familiar coconut head which suddenly makes her heart pound leaps and bounds in her chest. Shock fills her again when another knock is heard against the door but alas she slowly opens it to meet her ex-lover.

    "What do you want Jungkook?" She asks, scanning his lost and innocent like features.

    With some nervousness, he digs his hands into his sweatpant pockets, "I know how you feel about me but I really need your help with something."

    Mirae leans her right hand against the frame of the door and looks at him as if to say go on but before he could speak his eyes falters towards her t-shirt and a smile takes over.

    The t-shirt she has on is the t-shirt he had bought for her when they were a couple because Mirae always said that Jungkook reminded her of rabbits somehow.

    "My eye's are up here not down there." She sternly states — unbeknownst that he was actually looking at her t-shirt and not her chest. "If you looking to play with my emotions then save it. You can do that to some other girl, not m—"

    "Mirae ah~" He quickly intejects. "I'm not trying to play with your emotions. I'm not that type of man. I swear." He desperately explains.

    "You're right because you're the type that cheats." She says scornfully. "I don't even know why I wasted my energy opening this doo—"

    "Mirae, I swear I didn't cheat on you!" He counters.

    "Just stop." she says looking down in annoyance, her blood pressure elevating. "What did you really come here for?"

    He sighs, not knowing the true extent of the pain he's brought upon her because of those apparent cheating rumours but what he does know is that it cannot be undone.

    "Meijiwoo." He simply says. "She's on the verge of tears."

    Meijiwoo is his little cousin — whom Mirae grew very close to when she and Jungkook where together.

    "Jungkook," She quickly exits her apartment making her way to his. "I swear if you hurt Meijiwoo—"

    "Mirae ah, stop!" Jungkook hollers making her come to a halt just outside his door. She turns to face him with an expectant look and arms crossed.