Chapter 6

Yuya giggled again as he sat on the desk, he was dressed in his usual male uniform and in front of him, with both hands either side of Yuya, was Yuto. The two had decided to catch up in the confinement of the familiar classroom that Yuto practiced in. They decided to chat about idle things, nothing that was of importance but took the time to get to know each other. Yuto was stood comfortably between Yuya's legs, the two almost blended into each other's space. "You know," Yuto began as he moved a hand from the desk to press lightly at the bottom of Yuya's back. "I've wanted to tell you for so long, just how beautiful you are."

Yuya blushed, he hands gripping tighly on Yuto's jacket. "But, I'm a boy," He muttered.

"That doesn't matter," Yuto whispered leaning his face closer to Yuya's. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on."

Before Yuya could respond his lips left a soft sensation against them. It took a moment to realise what was happening but he didn't fight back. Yuto was kissing him. Hesitantly but whole heartily, Yuya kissed back. He was in bliss as the feel of Yuto's lips. They were soft as he expected and somehow warm. Yuto pulled away for a moment, though he didn't expect Yuya to wrap his legs around him, bringing him closer and bringing their lips together once more. Smirking of the younger's boldness, Yuto became bolder himself. His began to poke his tongue at Yuya's bottom lips, feeling Yuya shudder in his grasp as Yuya gasped making room for Yuto's tongue to enter. Yuya moaned into Yuto's mouth as he felt their tongues connect. As a first kiss, he couldn't ask for more. The grip of his legs tightened as the tongue reached places in his mouth that caused him to moan more. He was in pure ecstasy.

---

Panting heavily Yuya jumped awake, sitting up with a hand over his lips. It was naught but a dream but it felt so realistic. He felt his eyes well up with tears as he realised, he was himself in the dream not his Cinderella self. He wasn't in costume or dressed as a girl because he wanted to. He was simply himself. He started to wonder if Yuto would accept him for who he is, a boy? Alough, would Yuto think of him as some sort of pervert who enjoyed dressing in women's clothing or some sort of stalker who just wanted to be close to a third year?

More importantly, why did he care so much? Why was he feeling this way for another boy, a senior no less? "Yuya," Yuya's gasped a little as he heard the soft voice at the door. The door opened slightly to reveal his sister. "You okay?" She stepped into the room, closing the door behind. Yuya remained quiet as Emi day on the edge of the bed. She gave a light smile as she ruffled his hair. "I heard you scream and wanted to make sure you were okay."

He wasn't sure what he could say. He hadn't told anyone about what he was doing outside of rehearsals, sneaking out of the house wearing girls clothes to defy Yuto and try to get closer to him. "I don't know anymore," Yuya brought his knees to his chest hiding his face. "I'm so confused."

"It's okay," Emi cooed leaning down to Yuya. "I think we should see if you can skip a rehearsal this week. You might be mentally drained from all the work. It's been 6 weeks since we've started, I think you need a break." Yuya nodded in his knees. Perhaps he just needed to think about things and get his mind together. "Alright then, I'll talk to the teacher when I walk you to school."

With a kiss on the head Emi left the room. Yuya flopped back onto his bed, looking at his clock as he did. Five AM. He sighed grabbing hold of his phone, he was debating on texting Yugo to tell him about the rehearsal, though he would feel harsh doing that over text, the best option is telling him over break. Nervously he decided to text Yuto:

Yuya- morning, I know it's early, you might not even see this yet but I can't sleep.

Yuya waited a moment, hoping for a respond. With how early in the morning it was he didn't expect any response for hours. Then his phone buzzed. Yuya's eyes widened as he saw the response.

Yuto: Good morning. Guess I'm not the only one this morning. What's up?

Yuya's fingers were pretty much a blur as he rushed to respond.

Yuya: my sister thinks I'm mentally exhausted. So she thinks I should just relax this weekend so I'm missing rehearsals.

Yuto: oh really? Well if you're free how about a date this Saturday?

Yuya's lost his breath. The boy he has literally dreamt about kissing, was asking him in a date. Nervously, Yuya responded.

Yuya: I'd like that.