Chapter 9

The rest of the day for Yuya seemed pretty normal, he slept through his classes and even ate lunch with Yugo again. Though this time, he received a text at lunch, from Yuto no less. The text was simple, Meet me in the music room after school. Nothing more was said in the text and it wasn't a question, more of a demand. "Um Yugo," Yuya mumbled placing his phone away.

Before Yuya could explain what was happening Yugo spoke up; "You want to see him, right?" Yuya blushed and nodded. "Then it's fine. just know, if he hurts you, you can come to me and I'll sort him out."

Yuya nodded, he was happy knowing if anything happened, he would always have Yugo to turn back to. With that known, Yuya happily ate the rest of his lunch, excited that at the end of the day, he would see Yuto again and this time there were no secrets or lies.

Class seemed uneventful as Yuya waited for the end of the day to arrive. Once the bell rang and the class dismissed, he bid a quick 'see you later' to Yugo before running off to the familiar classroom. As he approached the classroom, Yuya's right hand began to play with the tips of his hair in a nervous twitch. This was it, he was finally comforting Yuto as a boy. He stopped on the other side of the door for a brief moment before opening it. He wasn't sure what he would find but he was happy to see Yuto sitting casually against the window, scarf in hand. Yuto turned to the door, seeing Yuya's still one hand in his hair, standing there, slightly shaking. "I'm glad you came," He said, pushing himself from the window and walking towards Yuya. He reached behind him, closing the door so the two could talk in private. Yuya blushed at the brief contact. "Let's sit down."

Nodding, Yuya followed Yuto's lead to one of the desks, sitting opposite each other. "I'm sorry for lying," Yuya spoke, his hands in his lap, gripping onto each other tightly. "I just figured you would have seen me as a crossing dressing pervert if you found out."

"Yuya," Yuto's voice was stern as he spoke. "I knew you were a boy from the start. This will sound embarrassing but at the entrance ceremony this year, I saw you and I felt entranced." Yuya blushed deeper at Yuto's words. "I wanted to get to know you but I'm not exactly a people person. I have 'things' I don't like to talk about and I can be harsh." Leaning forward, Yuya took on of his hands and took Yuto's into his own. Like before he enjoyed the feel of the soft skin against his own. "I figured when you were dressed like a girl outside of school, you just enjoyed it so I didn't question you. I'm sorry, I sound like such a stalker."

Yuya shuck his head. "No, if anything. We're both weird," He tried to make light of the situation. "What I do know is I really like you Yuto. Do you like me too?"

Hands were suddenly felt on their side of Yuya's face, confused he watched as Yuto's face came ever close to his own, close enough to feel his breath and then his lips. His eyes widened as he realised, Yuto was kissing him. It took a moment before Yuya closed his eyes, kissing Yuto back. It wasn't as intense and heated as the kiss in his dreams but it felt magical still. It was a while before Yuto pulled away, a smirk on his lips. "I hope that answers the question," He laughed placing a forehead on Yuya's.

"Guess that makes you my prince charming," Yuya giggled.

"Nah," Yuto shuck his head. "How about Romeo?"

"Romeo?" Yuya questioned pulling away.

It was a comfortable silence as Yuto took the scarf wrapping it around Yuya's neck. "Prince charming is an idiot whereas Romeo does anything for the one he loves," Yuto explained. "But, I want you to be my princess, since Juliet died a tragedy and I don't want that to happen to us."

"It won't," Yuya promised, capturing Yuto's lips. Cinderella and Romeo, sounds a bit strange but everyone makes their own fairy tale, right?