[C] siren :: sunmi

heyaa how's it going guys. hitting you up now with my round one designer games entry. we each got individual prompts based off what type of graphic we found the hardest. for me i put typography, collage and vector as my most challenging areas. then it was the coordinators job to give me a nasty prompt lmfao. 

the prompt:

Your task is to take a single celebrity and incorporate them into a collage style cover. No other models should be used. However this round there's a catch - the only colours you're allowed to use are the primary colours, black, grey and white.

short explanation of graphic: sunmi is the only celeb i really have any inspo for so i based it around her and her recent comeback. 

 what would you consider your strengths/weaknesses to be in graphic design, and how did you overcome this in your graphic?: so i can't really do collage covers because i'm bad at the composition of them. i'm not sure how successful i was with this but i tried lol. 

yeet 

so there you have ittt

so there you have ittt. i'm lowkey swamped with requests and comps right now but i AM SLOWLY GETTING THROUGH THEM OOF. 

i promise to stop playing league and focus more on my photoshop okok thanks good byyyee <33