[P] euphoria

yoyoyo i'm baaack. i was really missing making graphics so i made this over the half term for a discord comp. unfortunately my disorganised ass missed the deadline so ya i just have this graphic now. if anyone wants it feel free to request below. 

prompt: 

Emotions are an important part of any person. Are they easily angered or are they always logical and peaceful? Not matter who you are, you are defined by your emotions. 

 So with our first prompt for this project we want to keep it pretty open to interpretation and allow yourselves to express yourselves. So we want you to take any emotion (loneliness, lust, despair, ect) and make a cover to represent that. It's completely open to you on how you do this and what genre you make it. 

Title: Your chosen emotion (ex: Loneliness, Despair) 

 Author: Paige Turner

premade form: 

new title: 

new author:

any changes: 

please be aware that if you want a lot of changes i might deny >.< also if i get multiple forms then i will choose based on which story i think fits my cover the best. 

---

thanks so much for reading and supporting me guyyys even with all my inactivity. it means a lot!

ps: i may open my shop soon so be sure to follow my message board updates! 

love you all lots xx