[C] demonic

helloooo everyone. hope you're all doing well. i'm trying to get back into cover making a little now that i have more free time. previously i was making quite a lot of league of legends wallpapers instead. i wasn't really sure if people reading this book would be interested in seeing them so i haven't uploaded them😳. lmk if you would be interested and maybe i'll make a chapter for a few of them ^^ 

i made this cover for a discord comp by ai (@lunaishi ) i think it is also in her book if you want to enter, go check it out ^.^ 

the prompt

graphic type: cover 

 title: demonic 

 subtitle: lunarwood competition 

 task: you must make a cover that includes a symbol you feel most accurately represents the emotion of jealousy.Your symbol cannot be a model, however you may include models in your graphic. Note i'm not forcing you to make an object based cover. You could have a cover with a model, and say for example you feel knives are a good symbol of jealousy, your model can be stabbed or holding one. Symbols are not limited to objects either, the use of a certain colour can also signify jealousy. Many eyes staring in a graphic can illustrate jealousy. There's many routes you can go down. 

 Finally, if you feel like you're struggling and you can only think of "basic" symbols, still use them! Originality is not a large part of the judging for this round as this is simply the entry level.

--- 

my entry is kinda basic lol since i'm just getting back into making covers >.< i was inspired by shakespear's term 'green-eyed monster' which he uses to describe jealousy.

here's my cover 

hope you all are staying safe in this difficult time <3

hope you all are staying safe in this difficult time <3. also please request if you have a book you're writing, i need inspo! 

thanks for reading xo