[C] virtuous devilry (for lunaishi)

yoyoyo i'm not dead i apologise for my inactivity yeet. anyways, i made something for ai's competition that she's doing for her book (which i totally recommend you check out). i will link the comp in the external link beloww. 

i've now broken up for christmas so hopefully i can start making some more graphics this holidayy. i'm also doing some mentoring for the guild over this christmas so if you're interested in that you can check it out hehe it's on guildofgraphics 's message board. it would be really cool to see some of you there <3. 

the request:

title: Virtuous Devilry 

subtitle: let the hunt begin // devils don't cry

author: ai wong

summary: Rish Kevali; a man of dubious origin. One with a power others cannot be entirely sure of, but are still too scared to ask about anyway. A legend whose name became but a whisper, a cautionary tale told by the people of the desert years ago. Now, living in the city of Balig'ja under a new name; Rish -or rather- Nyx Rochran is perfectly content to remain as a shadow amongst its citizens and leave his past behind. However, his fate has other plans. His story is a bigger one, one of men selling children to desert daemons, of helpful stalkers and dancers disguised as angels of death. Without realizing it, Nyx has to return to his old life. However, this time he is determined not to be the hero.

ideas (there were many but this is the one i did): Alex Storm (first preference) but I know he's hard to find pictures of, also you'll have to do some png cutting. Alternatively face swapping him onto another model would be A+++ any model you've chosen from above standing in the desert at night time, glowing lanterns/fire/light sources/magic balls floating in the air surrounding him, or alternatively magic circle around him. A desert city can be in the background if you want (think Aladdin vibes, no skyscrapers here sis). If you want you can also have a glow around the model as if he's got magic going on lol.

anyways so here is the graphic lul

i hope you like it, and hopefully see you all around soon xx