[D] up in flames

hihi i made something wooo. i've super stressed out with revision recently and i hAvEn'T eVen bEeN pLaYiNG lEAgE that's how seriously serious my life is rn. rip me. 

anyways this was kinda procrastination but this request was also on my to do list so i suppose it's not so bad. violetlsmith i hope you like your cover; i didn't have very high inspo for model work unforrtunately but i hope you like this anyways! <3 

the request: 

title: Up In Flames

subtitle: In the end, everything will go up in flames.

author: Violet L.S.

summary: After her grandmothers death, Mercedes discovers that she is now a gravewalker, someone tasked with protecting the afterlife. When someone threatens to destroy the afterlife and flood the living realm with demons, Mercy, with the help of new friends, will have to stop them before its too late. 

genre: Paranormal Fantasy

color/mood: yellow, orange, red the mode is very dark and smokey.

detailed ideas: I was thinking maybe either a girl with black hair and silver eyes with a knife (or dagger) with some element of fire in the background or just embers in the air. The other idea is text based with fire behind or around the words. I would just like it to have fire somewhere on the cover.

face claim/object: if I had to choose a faice claim it would be Alexandra Daddario but anyone with black hair and silver eyes would work. If I have to choose and object it would be a knife or dagger.

sorry no subtitle as well uwu i didn't think it looked nice T.T 

i'm not very experienced with text based covers but i am trying to practice so pls be gentle LMAO

alsoooo i just wanted to thank all of you that have left votes etc. on my graphics! i do see them and sometimes i don't have time/forget to thank you all in person but i really do appreciate it sososososo much. you guys' support here goes a long way towards helping people discover my graphics and making me known to authors etc. which will be important if i am ever to make commercial type graphics in the future! 

anyways, that's the future. what matters right now is that you're all here reading my book and looking at my art :'). tysm guys, my love to you all <333