Chapter I - Alpha and Omega

17 years ago...
"(Y/n) sweetie, you ready for you doctors appointment?" Her mom called for her down in the living room.

(Y/n) soon came down the stairs and skipped into the living room. She was wearing a (f/c) shirt and light grey overalls. Her hair was up in pigtails. "Yes Mommy!" The little girl said excitedly.

"What do you think your quirk is gonna be?" Her mom asked as she picked her up and started to head out to the car.

"I hope it's yours! Your quirk is so cool!"

"I guess we'll find out won't we?" Her mom kissed the top of her head as she secured her in her car seat. The entire car ride (y/n) happily sang along to the songs that played on the radio her mom turned on for her.

As (y/n) got lost in the songs, the car ride seemed shorter that it actually was. They were there within about 15-20 minutes.

(Y/n)'s mom pulled into the parking lot and parked. She turned off the car and got out of her seat to get (y/n) from her booster seat. Her mom held (y/n)'s hand in hers as they walked through the front doors of the doctors office. Her mom told the front desk receptionist about their appointment and went to sit down in one of the many waiting room chairs. (Y/n) went up to play with some of the building blocks they had while her mom flipped through some magazines.

Five minutes later, the black haired brown eyed nurse came out. "(Y/n) (L/n)?" He called out.

"That's me!" The excited five year old jumped up from her spot and skipped towards the nurse.

"You ready?" He asked her with a smile.

"Mhmm!" She nodded her head.

"Okay follow me! Dr. Shimoda will be in after I get your height and weight okay?"

After the nurse got (y/n)'s measurements and numbers, (y/n) and her mom waited patiently for the doctor.

"Hello! I'm Dr. Shimoda. Sorry to keep you waiting." The tall brunette said as she entered the room and went up to shake Mrs. (L/n)'s hand. "And you must be (y/n) right? Excited to find out sweetheart?"

"Uh huh!" (Y/n) could barely sit still on top of the examination seat.

"Alright love, let's begin!"

*****

"Well Mrs. (L/n), according to my results, it looks like your daughter is going to be an omega, plus it also looks like she is going to manifest your quirk!" Dr. Shimoda said as she walked into the room with (y/n)'s folder and exam results in hand.

(Y/n) gasped in amazement and rushed up to hug her mom. "Mommy Mommy Mommy, I'm getting your quirk! Did you hear her I'm getting your quirk!"

Her mom giggled. "Yes love, I heard her."

"Hey Mommy... Is being an omega a bad thing?" (Y/n) suddenly asked. Her mother and the doctor looked at each other.

"It could be," The doctor admitted. "But you'll learn why in later years to come, (y/n)."

(Y/n)'s mother picked her up and placed her on her hip. "Thank you so much Dr. Shimoda."

"It's no problem. I'll see her again in six months for a check-up, okay?"

19 years ago...
"Katsuki! Come on we need to go to your doctor's appointment!" Shouted his mother.

"I already know I'm going to be an alpha, why do I still need to go to this stupid thing?" He asked as he stomped down the stairs.

"Because I trust the judgement of a real, professional doctor over my rowdy five year old now get your ass in the car and let's go!"

Bakugou groaned loudly as he continued down the stairs and out the door. Mitsuki only rolled her eyes as she followed her son out of the house and to the car. Bakugou crossed his arms and pouted as Mitsuki made sure he was buckled in correctly before getting in the driver's side. Mitsuki turned on the car radio to try and lighten the mood, but Bakugou was still fuming in the back nonetheless.