🎁Bonus Chapter: Christmas and New Years Special🎆

I'm so sorry I meant to publish the next chapter like 3 weeks ago but I got distracted by school and then before I knew it Christmas was fast approaching and so I wanted to do a special chapter for it 😂

*****

Christmas Special: (y/n) and Kuma
(Y/n) had gotten up early that Christmas morning to find that Kuma was already sitting on the couch.

"Kuma?" (Y/n) asked as she stood at the right side of the couch, facing her roommate.

Kuma looked up from the TV. "Oh! You're up early! It's only like, 6am!" She said after she put her peppermint hot chocolate down on the coffee table.

(Y/n) snorted in laughter. "You're telling me! It's 6am but yet you're up before me!"

Kuma stared into (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes for a few seconds before she shrugged and went back to looking at the TV. "Touché."

(Y/n) was about to sit down next to Kuma before Kuma suddenly jolted straight up, making (y/n) jump back from the unintentional scare. "I just remembered! I didn't know when you were going to wake up, but I made you a mug of peppermint hot chocolate." Kuma paused as she looked back and giggled at the scared look on (y/n)'s face. "It's in the microwave, but it may be cold." She continued.

(Y/n) stared at Kuma for several seconds before breaking out in laughter whilst bending over and putting her hands on her knees. "Couldn't you have told me that without scaring me half to death?!"

Kuma turned back to be facing the TV once more so she could stifle a laugh. "Oops." She shrugged.

(Y/n) gave herself a few more seconds to calm down before she straightened herself up and made her way into the kitchen. "You're an asshole, Kuma!" (Y/n) called out from the kitchen as she pushed in the buttons on the microwave to reheat her peppermint hot chocolate Kuma had made for her earlier.

"A lovable asshole!" Kuma corrected (y/n) with a wide and bright smile.

"Pffft! Okay, Kuma, if you say so..." (Y/n) returned with as the microwave beeped to signal it finished reheating her peppermint hot chocolate. She took it out and sipped a little bit of it. She let the taste linger on her taste buds for several seconds before shrugging and deciding it was hot enough to her liking. She quickly closed the microwave door before drinking a little more and making her way to sit next to Kuma. "What are you even watching?"

Kuma put her feet on the coffee table and sinked down into the couch as she got comfortable. "A Christmas Story."

(Y/n) widened her eyes as she swallowed what was in her mouth and put down her mug. "My mom loves this movie!"
(a/n: my mom actually does! She gets so giddy happy whenever we watch it and it's adorable I love my mom)

"Cool." Kuma absentmindedly said. "Anyways, how about we open gifts now?!" She said almost a little too excitedly.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows in confusion. She stopped looking at Kuma so she could check the time on her phone. "Kuma, it's not even 6:30am yet... Why are you so eager?"

"Because, I have the entire day planned out for us!" She beamed.

"Of course you do." (Y/n) joked as she playfully rolled her eyes.