When You So Tired From Work

(Y/N) groaned in frustration as they continued to try to clean off this one single GOSH DANG SPOT! They're co-worker, Samual, looked at the young kid and shook his head. "Look, kid, that spot has been there since forever, let it go..." Samual said, rubbing his neck while doing so. 

"I can get off! Look! See? It's slowly going away! One, no two! Two more hours, ok? I can do it!" (Y/N) chanted to their co-worker. Samual sighed, he was tired from working, costumers were horrible today, and now this kid was trying to get Spotty to go?  

"Kid, I'll finish it up, you can go home early with your Dad, you seem tired" Samual stated, taking the cloth from (Y/N) hands.

"But-!" (Y/N) tried to argue with Samual, they were so close!

"No buts (Y/N)! Go home kid, you can finish this tomorrow.." Samual interrupted with (Y/N) and shooed them away.

(Y/N) grumbled quietly, sulking off to the changing room. (Y/N) slowly changed and looked off in the distance as they put on their shoes. Deeply thinking, coming up with more ideas and realizations, trying to surprise themselves even more. "(Y/N) AREN'T YOU GOING HOME?" Samual yelled through the walls. Startled, (Y/N) slipped off their balanced on the wall, somehow faceplanting on the floor. Whining in pain, (Y/N) quickly responded to Samual. 

"Ermm... Yeah, Sammy! I'll be right there!" (Y/N) stumbled upwards and left the room, meeting Samual in the doorway. (Y/N) and Samual started to talk about their paychecks*. On their way to the back entrance, they stumbled upon (Y/N)'s Dad. (Y/N) quickly told him about them being able to leave early, and waited for him to change. 

"Hey Samual, shouldn't you be working with the costumers?" (Y/N) asked, raising their brows. 

"Oh crap! Right, see you tomorrow (Y/N)!", Samual ran off, quickly going to the registration for the waiting line. (Y/N) chuckled and met with their Dad, quickly leaving the restaurant with haste. (Y/N)'s Dad took the wheel to the car and went off the highway.

~

(Y/N) hopped into their bed, tired as heck as having to deal with costumers and that stupid mark in the desk, especially with having to work hard at such a young age, and having school on top of that for the day. (Y/N) soon realized they had a huge packet of homework due tomorrow, and they haven't even touched it. (Y/N) groaned and decided to sleep instead, leaving the work and stress for tomorrow (Y/N)

All while the young child slept, a portal had appeared, glowing dimly and sparkling pops here and there. It took (Y/N) in slowly, taking a few objects too, all while in the slumber of (Y/N). 

==(A/N) Hey guys! So, uh thanks for reading firstly, haha, but uhh, if you find ANY mistakes, please comment and I'll fix it! I want this to be the best X Modern Reader, because I want it to be the most realistic as possible.==

*  Apparently an research where its ok and great to talk about your paychecks publicly and openly with your co-workers. So uh... yeah, it's not that offensive I guess...