DID YOU KIDNAP ME?!

(Y/N), for a start, was woken up in the most obscure, yes obscure, way possible. They were sleeping heavily, before being interrupted by the most devilish butler.

~Sebastian~

Today was started with a... strange start. Master Ciel refused to get up for once, and all the servants have been running everything smoothly. Yes, that was surprising, what else could you expect from them? Though something has been bothering ever since I woke Master Ciel up.

A sudden wave of magic appeared out of nowhere in the woods! Of course, I would have checked it out, but it then disappeared as soon as it came. It is just this nagging feeling though, so many questions I have now. And now here I am, checking the woods just in case. I didn't inform Master Ciel, this could be just nothing. I just need to be sure, just in case.

Stepping over twigs and running by the singing birds, I found nothing around. Perhaps it was just a wave of magic? Then what sort of compelling thing could have caused that? My, my, I suppose I have to be late for Master Ciel's breakfast to... converse with this being...

Or possibly not.

A young...child seemed to have been the cause of all of this fuss. Why are they here then? A shapeshifter? Those tremendously horrible annoying beast? My, are they pathetic, only having to change appearances to just solely survive... But...I don't sense their magic on this being...

In fact, they have a soul and smells rather funny too, ah, must be human. How could have I not noticed?. Walking up to the child in slumber, I shook them awake. Rather strange to find them here anyway. What have they done to be here? Have a deal with a magic being? Is that how they got here?

" Dad, it's the weekend now, what do you want?" The child whined, "I need my beauty sleep". I rathered chuckled at this strange behavior. So childish, aren't they? "Wake up, this is no place to sleep," I replied, kneeling down to face them.

"The heck are you saying?" The child rubbed their eyes in hast, sitting up. They finally opened their eyes. And their eyes lit up to the size of pans. I giggled at the site, giving them a smile.

"ARE YOU?- NO WAIT...WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?!" They yelled, scooting away, pointing their finger at me, rudely I must add. Though my smile sat down, to a confused frown.

"Kidnap you? No, I promise you I didn't do such a thing!" I tsked at them, where would they get such an idea? Perhaps their magic dealer brainwashed them? Maybe stole from them and then cast a spell on them?

"THEN WHY THE HECK AM I IN A FOREST?" They continue to yell, finally getting up and started to walk backward in an awkward fashion. "Well, that's what I was going to ask you...I mean you are in my Masters' property.." I spoke back, smirking, "So I am afraid I have to take you back to the mansion."

The child glared at me as I stood up. "I still think you kidnap you weirdo" they looked at me up and down, "Freaking mental people these days." They walked beside me as we made the journey to the mansion. In return, I took a good look at them. They had such strange attire. "Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking," I asked, looking ahead.

The child stared at me in confusion, "I'm from (Y/H)... you got your accent down man, a lot of practice, huh?". With a puzzled face, I stared at them, accent? She does seem to have an accent too, a bit like Bards, but more different.

"Yes, I suppose? Oh! I forgot I am Sebastian Michaelis, and you are?" I bowed in the walk in forgiveness. "Pshh, if it wasn't obvious for you" The child rolled their eyes, "I'm (Y/N),". I secretly scoff at their attitude. Soon in the silence of the walk, we reached the mansion.

I looked at...(Y/N), opening the doors I bowed in grace. Their face seemed to be suprise and astonishment.

"Welcome to the Phantomhive mansion, (Y/N)".

==(A/N) Hey guys! Another short chapter, huh? Don't you just hate it when that happens?

*chuckles nervously* 

 Well, I appreciate it for reading! Have a nice day or night! 

CIAO DWEEBS AND GERMS

*Y/H  Your Home