Empty Resume

The Undertaker smiled gleefully as he heard horses and carriage wheels stop outside his store, and he sensed his favorite demon too! Oh, how lovely~! It has been a while since the Undertaker had a fun visit, the Phantomhive family is truly extraordinary. The Undertaker skipped joyfully around, putting his favorite biscuits on a tray and looking for a place to hide, oh how fun!

The Undertaker giggled a little quiet when he heard footsteps walk through the door, as it sensed a presence with no bell, but a long squeaking whine at the hinges made. They weren't Sebastian, no.... it was a human. 'Oh, this is so much better!' The Undertake thought, ' An costumer is always welcome!' Undertaker readied themselves, and his eyes gleamed with joy under his long silver bangs. The child looked around and took a few steps forward, The Undertaker jumped from the ceiling, smiling ear-to-ear.

"Well hello there dearie~!" He smiled. 

The child flew their hands at him and yelled bloody murder. "AAaAaAaAaAaAaaAaAaAuUuUurGh!"

The Undertaker took a few steps back and continued to grin devilishly, enjoying the frightful expression. The child grabbed their chest and breathed heavily, a faint 'Should have known' could be heard. The reapers grin faltered in confusion, what did they mean by that? The child regains their posture and smiled, taking out their hand, "(Y/N), a pleasure to meet you..?".  The tall slim man shook the hand out to give a bone, and replied with, "Why, I'm the Undertaker child!"

(Y/N)s POV

I smiled and brought back my hand, "Of course! So, Undertaker, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?", I blushed a bit, "I don't have a place to sleep currently,". The Undertaker hummed, "Is that so? Well, I don't make deals like these, but, you seem special...". I grinned, 'That actually worked? Holy crap, holy crap, I'm going to have sleepovers with The Undertaker' I thought. 

"Cool! What do I need to do?" I jumped, honestly I expected anything from him. I mean I am standing in front of apparently one legendary Grimm Reaper. He smiled with his teeth and pulled out my phone, "What's this, first?". My spine shivered and I rubbed the back of my neck, darn. Well, no use of lieing if I'm already caught. "Well, that's a phone?". Adrien chuckled and sat down on one of the coffins and patted it, inviting me to sit. I took a few steps and sat by him. I wasn't afraid of him, but I know I shouldn't act like that automatically, I hardly know these characters, even if I studied and made them, I still limit myself on who they are. 

"Alright, let me start off simple. I come from a world, where all of this, is a story." I paused, chose my words carefully, and continued, "I come from the 21 century, so our technology is more advanced. That phone is wireless, that won't be made till like the 2000s. You are a fictional character, and so I am a huge fan of this story you are in! So, obviously, I know everything now and everything that will," I stopped for a moment and stared at him, trying to get a glimpse of his eyes. "So, I know that you,  Adrien, are the most successful and famous Grim Reaper of all time," I grinned awkwardly, but it came out with a thin line. "I know that Sebs a demon, Ceils backstory, and practically everything." I slowly took my phone away from him, to let it all sink in.

"Is that so?" The Undertaker looked somewhere else, but then faced me. 

"Well, how did you get here?" He asked eerily. I shrugged, "Well, I actually woke up at Ciel's place, from my house, so your guess is as good as mine,". My hands gripped on the edge of the coffin lid, I then let go and felt the wood, it was smooth, and had a black metal lining. It also had a white painting at the edge. It wasn't until I measured the size I noticed this coffin was for a teenager. I reeled myself back into reality and paid attention to the Undertaker.

"Well, then here's what you need to do to stay here, kiddy~" He stood up and picked up a coffin and went to the back room. I quickly followed and an awful stench soon came in. I nearly lost my dinner and covered my nose. Adrien turned around, " You will help me with all the corpses and prepare then with me. Will this be alright?".

I nodded, but quickly added in, " How about on Tuesdays and Fridays? Or something like that? That smell will kill me! Maybe I can clean and register for everything else? And take care of costumer, and help organize, that's more of my field," It makes sense since I did work at the restaurant, and while I have a strong stomach and can handle dead bodies, that smell is something I will not get used to. The reaper stood there confused, and I replied: "I worked at a restaurant, not a morgue." The Undertaker nodded understandingly. "That's alright, you can do the paperwork for the rest of the day!", He came out of the room with me and went back to the desk and gave me loads of paperwork. I stared at the heavy work, now in my hands, and then back at me. "Well, you are now going to work at a morgue~!" he giggled, handed me a pen and left back to work. I sighed and did the papers, this was a nice break...

__________________________________________

HEY GUYS! 

So, I left this work for a long time, since I lost this account, and so I am now back from the dead!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And so I thank you for reading this story!!

CIAO DWEEBS AND GERMS

DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I, THE AUTHOR OF THIS WORK, AM CLAIMING TO OWN THE ANIME; BLACK BUTLER. THIS WORK IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORYLINE. Thank you.

Leave a comment! Love ya!! ❤💕💖💗✨