Sonic Forces ((Rookie x Sonic gang))

((Rookie-aka You))

Rookie pov
I heard screaming and panicking outside my door, I got up from reading my book and looked out my window and saw people running in panic and saw an enemy.. but it looks like he isn't part of a civilization or part of the sonic gang. I thought to myself and I grabbed my gear and ran out but they saw me and talked to me for a while but I ran off. I have to tell/join sonics gang.

Sonics pov
I ran as fast as I could to get to the lab from green hill until I received a call from Tails informing me there's danger ahead so I dashed to the city. I met up with Tails and investigated the city seeing the new enemy. I have no idea what he looks like to me. Kinda like a fox... eh. Idk; "Hey eggman what brings you to the city?" I casually said but he introduced me to 4 guys; Chaos, Zavok, Metal, and Shadow. That's when I saw him.. I dashed to hit him but he quickly dodged. I was confused until they all ganged up on me. I was wondering if Tails scan this weirdo but the information was messed up. I tried to focus on fighting but I had lots on my mind. Until I've been defeated. Before i heard anything, all I heard was Tails yelling my name, then I blacked out.