The battle

Rookie thought and thought but gave up and fell asleep along with Infinite thinking the same thing but dropped it and fell asleep. The next morning came and the gang had left to their next mission.. battle.

Rookies pov
Idk why I'm thinking about Infinite but why? Why him? I don't deserve him.. I'm his enemy but.. ugh it's so frustrating. And confusing. Maybe I'll just drop it and continue the battle.

Infinite pov
I toss and turned because of thinking about Rookie. Why him? Do I deserve him? No. No I don't. Besides we are not losing (probably) I woke up from the sound of eggman yelling at his stupid robots. Uggghhhh another world domination.

Sonics gang had left to meet eggman and his 50000000(?) phantom people to attack the other and help out. They began the battle along with Sonic, DSonic, and Rookie which they came up to Infinite to battle again. Infinite was surprised at the Rookies determination but he shrugged until he saw Sonic. "What would you like your epitaph to read? How about: Here lies the blue buffoon?" Infinite suggests but Sonic spoke up and says, "why not: here doses the masked clown, it's not like anyone needs one right?" Infinite scoffs and decided to fight Sonic. Meanwhile, Infinites life is at a half but he knew the phantom ruby is charged so he suggests to use it on him but.. "Your done for Sonic. Your useless just like your useless friends." Infinite says. But Rookie came along and Infinite was shocked to see his action but he don't care. "Me and my friend here got me this far and well finish together." Sonic shouts in Inspiration. They finally defeated Infinite but I Infinite wanted to fight more and says, "Impossible! I can't not be defeated"  "Wrong loser! The only reasons are: Heart, Soul, And the Bonds of Friendship which are the 3 things that can't be defeated." Sonic says. Then a moment later, Infinite disappeared to eggmans lair. Sonic and Rookie both shrugged and went on with their mission. "Hey thanks pal." Sonic awkwardly says. Rookie nodded and sighs, chuckling.