Ever After High

Melinda Hell is the daughter of Satan, also know as Lucifer, King of Hell. She is a Royal, however, some could argue that her destiny isn't as happy as it should be. She is a demonic succubus though, and must play her part in her story.

She is very bull-headed and dogmatic, stubborn as well. However, once you affiliate yourself with her and become a member of her so called "family cult", she is selfless to you and will do anything to make sure you stay out of harms way.

Her powers are extremely restricted thanks to the enchanted arm bands that her father agreed to enforce she wear at Ever After High, to ensure she didn't harm anyone too badly. However, she can still make small flames from thin air, pulling them directly from her chi. Her physical strength and pain tolerance is also extremely heightened by her fathers blood.

She despises most other Royals, and sides most often with the Rebels instead. Being able to act like a Rebel but be titled a Royal allows her to be very open minded and observe the situation from both sides before making final judgment. She did sign the Story Book of Legends on Legacy Day, and agreed to fulfill her destiny and become the next Ruler of Hell.

Royal or Rebel; Royal

Parent(s); Satan/Lucifer

Nemesis; Seraphina Angel

Possible love interest options;

Raven Queen, Apple White, Seraphina Angel