How to train your dragon roleplay

I don't have pictures of my characters dragon unfortunately, but will describe him/them. The reason I say them is because Hanneliah was pretty much raised my dragons. Her mother died in birth and her father refused to care for her, and so forth.

Hanneliah lost her mother during birth, and unfortunately was left to be raised by her drunken father who in all honesty, was just unfit to raise the child. Around the seventh year of the child's live, her father disappeared, left her for the cold and aching blizzards of winter to claim her fragile form.

That, however, was not the end of her story. Seeing her from afar, Ino, the queen of the Angel Dragons saw the young and helpless child, and sought to take her in, away from the cold and the threat of the glacier shadows. Collecting the child from the wilderness, Ino brought her back to her nest, in which a fortress of Angel Dragons lay. Together, they raised her and took care of her selflessly until she was able to care for herself. Even then, however, she stayed with her family.

Glacier shadows: Glacier Shadows are merciless, cruel and demented creatures that destroy everything within their path. They sweep in the cold, and only come out during blizzards. The reason for this is that sun, and any sources of heat, burn and melt away their skin. They avoid the heat and light at all costs.

Angel Dragons: The Dutch Angel Dragon species was made by someone from the furry fandom that goes by Ino. They aren't actually Dutch, however, and their name was inspired by her beloved horse, who's name was Dutch. They are very horse-like in nature, but have feathery bird like wings as well as most emit a small clicking and chirping sound similar to birds singing. No Dutch Angel Dragon has a muzzle ring except for the original, Telephone, created by Ino.

The Dutch Angel Dragons are a species of dragons I am using in the roleplay partly to add atmosphere to the roleplay, and also because I myself am a part of the Dutch community. Hanneliah's personal dragon is named Ahmanet.

Dutch Angel Dragons in my AU do not breathe fire. They are mostly ambush hunters and rely on their teeth and claws to defend themselves. Not too powerful in all honesty, but are extremely rare because of how skittish they are. They are so rare there are no real documentaries on they because no person has really been able to get close enough.

Dutch Angel Dragons rarely attack humans, if anything, they flee away in fear. However, if they take a liking to a human, they come off and playful and sly. They adore games such as fetch and hide and seek as well. If you have anything shiny on you, be sure to keep it out of sight! These pups will take whatever shiny object in sight and run with it for miles! Their wonderful climbers as well, and despite having wings, only fly if absolutely necessary.

They are (thankfully) omnivorous creatures, and do not believe in killing without the intention of consumption. They are extremely protective of their young weather it is another of their kind of not. They also have elongated floopy ears about the same size as their head.

If you ever see one, be thankful you are actually able to see it without it darting away from you. You need not fear hostility or aggression, as they are rarely ever in those assertive moods unless their young are in danger.

Hanneliah: Around seventeen years old, missing right arm caused by a dragon hunters trap. Adores her family of Angel Dragons, and knows how to communicate with them to an extent. No, this doesn't mean they have intelligent conversations, she has just learned to read their moods and interests. Long flowing white hair, clothes made mostly of discarded animal furs from left over hunt. Lives with the Angel Dragons and walks under their protection. Expert on tracking and destroying Glacier Shadows. Very sweet and gentle, but vaguely mysterious and ominous. Is very slow to trust new comers of any kind from wherever. Has never seen another human since she was seven years old.

Crush: None.