Meditation and Therianthropy Part 1

What questions can meditation answer in relation to Therianthropy? 

Meditation can not directly answers questions such as, "Am I a Therianthrope?" or "What is my therioside?" Those don't make good objects for meditation. Meditation can help us observe and examine how our bodies feel. If you happen to shift naturally during meditation, then that is a great opportunity to really examine that sensation and phenomenon, perhaps more deeply than you could at any other time. I will say that a shift should not be triggered or forced to happen. It would be best if it were a genuine thing that your mind and/or body was experiencing on its own.

Meditating on a shift will probably work best for phantom shifts, but it could be done with a mental shift as well. I think it's possible to examine those instincts and be mindful of the mental state and what's happening without letting the shift be in control. You are always in control of yourself, and it is possible to step back and separate yourself from the shift in a meditative state in order to learn from it and learn about yourself.This will help with self-control if you have trouble with control during shifts.