6. High

"Bro...look at the stars dude. Why are they getting closer?" Wyatt stood up, looking into the sky as if it were falling.

"Oh my god...You're right. Crystal are you seeing that?" Kali slurred her words, and Crystal laughed.

It's been about thirty something minutes and they were already so damn high. Fuck, how was I supposed to get them home safely? Not to mention everyone else who was inside.

Jorja began to walk into the street, but I ran and took her arm before she could go any further.

"No! Stay over here. We're leaving." I said, as I began to panic. It was like taking care of four little kids. Kali and Wyatt just laughed hysterically about stupid shit that didn't make sense. Crystal was in her own little world.

"Shit," I heard someone speak as the door opened.

"Tyler?"

"Dude are you high too?" He asked, examining my eyes.

"No. But they fucking are. How the fuck am I getting them home?"

He bit his bottom lip, as if he was thinking.

"Shit dude. We have to get everyone into an uber. If we wait until their high's gone it'll be way too fucking late. Shit I hate when these niggas smoke."

"What do you mean? You don't smoke?" I asked curiously.

"Hell no. I have asthma. Plus that shit is gross," He spoke, making a face. I smiled. Something about him not smoking surprised me.

"Shit. Uhh, Rocky brought his cousin's car so i'll take care of these niggas. You get an uber and take Wyatt and them. I'll meet you at your dorm."

"Fuck, okay."

He ran back inside and started getting everyone's high ass together. I quickly ordered the uber and waited. Thank god they were just sitting there contemplating life and not running around.

Five minutes passed and I heard a honk around the corner. I went inside to tell Tyler.

"Hey, the uber's here. I'm gonna go take them and meet you there, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead," He said not paying much attention to me as he tried to wake Jasper up from one of the couches.

I started to walk off before he turned around and caught my attention.

"Hey Salem,"

"Yeah?"

"Be safe?"

I slightly smiled and nodded.

I ran outside, and started getting everyone up and into the truck.

"C'mon guys, lets go!" I helped them up from off the curb.

"Ughhh, but i'm so hungry!" Kali complained, tugging at my arm.

"We'll get food when we get back. C'mon."
I finally got them all inside, and shut the car
door.

...

I finally got our dorm, and I took the key out of my pocket, opening the door and pushing all four inside.

Wyatt and Crystal fell into the bed, and Jorja plopped herself on the floor, Kali on my bed. I sighed, shutting the door. Fuck, I was so fucking tired.

I sat down, and waited for Tyler to get back.
I wasn't sure of what to do, but apparently he had some type of experience doing this a lot.
I sat down on the chair, scrolling through my phone.

15 minutes passed, and a loud knock shook us up.
I opened it, Rocky smiling, but his eyes hardly open.

"You're so beautiful," he slurred.

Tyler came behind him, pushing him inside my dorm.

"Y'all get in, hurry the fuck up Jasper!" Tyler called, holding the door open.

They were still so dazed. They all fell either on the bed or on the floor, laughing hysterically.

Tyler shut the door behind him, taking my chair and sitting.

"Fuck, this shit always ends up happening. Like I gotta take care of all these niggas." He sighed, putting his hands on his face.

"I'm never going out with y'all ever again." I sighed, going to the mini fridge to grab all the waters I could. I threw one at Tyler, and started handing them out to everyone. They all literally drank it in one go.

"I just want them to cool off before we go back to our dorms. We're right fucking next to this one snitch ass kid."

"He snitched on y'all before?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Then they do that drug test thing–anyway, it's fucking annoying," He took another sip of his water, "But for real, thanks for helping me out tonight."

"It's cool, don't worry about it."

Taco suddenly got up, and ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He was throwing up, and you could hear it all.

Tyler grimaced.

"Literally what the fuck is he throwing up? No one has eaten a single thing tonight." I laughed, shaking my head.

Just as I did, Syd began to complain about how hungry she was, and then Crystal, and Kali, and Jasper, and so on.

"You wanna go get pizza? Or should I?" I looked over at Tyler.

"I'll go. Just make sure they don't leave."

...

After thirty minutes of them complaining,
Tyler finally came in with three boxes of pizza. Fuck.

We all sat down around it, and each grabbed a slice. I noticed Tyler begin to cough, he covered his mouth, digging into his pockets.

He took out an asthma inhaler, and breathed it in quickly.

"You okay?" I asked, taking a bite out of my pizza.

"I'm fine. I had to run up those bitch ass stairs." He sat back down on the chair, as he took the pizza from my hand before I could take another bite.

"What the fuck T," I rolled my eyes, as he laughed, and I went in for another slice.
We all ate, and they finally began to sober up from the high.

"Man, this shit is so fire," Jasper chewed with his mouth open.

"Salem come sit over here. Why you standing up eating for?" Rocky smiled at me.
I went over and sat next to him, in between him and Taco.

"Did I already mention you looked amazing tonight?"

My cheeks began to redden, and Kali laughed.
"Salem has the biggest cru–," Before Kali could finish Crystal put her hand on her mouth, thank god.

"Salem has the biggest crush on the uh, that one cashier dude from the café." Crystal looked at me with eyes widened.

"Who? That weird nigga with the fucked up hairline?" Taco looked at me weird as everyone laughed.

"Shut up. I can assure y'all I have no interest in literally anyone." I said, taking a swig of my water.

"Oh for real?" Rocky whispered into my ear, as his hands began to trail up my thigh.

Goosebumps began to form on my arms as I got up in a panic. I knew he was still coming off his high. He didn't mean it.

"Uh, anyone still thirsty?" I asked, going to the mini fridge.

I turned to look Rocky, his eyes fixated on my figure. He examined me, and I felt so unsure of myself. He sat there, as if he were undressing me with his eyes. I bit my lip.