22. You

It was monday.
Tyler and I had spent all of sunday watching corny netflix movies.
I had to come back to my dorm because T's dorm-mates has come back, and so had everyone else.

I smiled at my phone as I snuggled into the covers.

gud morning, wish u were next to me instead of steve rn.
-Tyler

I replied,
wish it was you who woke me up instead of jorja. miss u already.
-me

I smiled as Jorja threw the pillow at my face.

"You better tell me what happened between you and T. Everyone's been talking about ya'll." Jorja stammered, as she started putting on her shoes.

"We just hung out."

"Like fucked?"

"Some of that too."

We laughed as I got up and let her in on some of the details.

"Told you he was scared of falling in love."

"Shit, i'd be too if I were in his position. He's been cheated on hella times, I don't blame him."

She nodded, and we talked about what she did back home.
I finished putting on my makeup and clothes, I was so jittery and excited to see Tyler again. This was going to be the first time we would be public for real.
Then, a knock on the door.

"Who?!" Jorja shouted.

"Tyler."

Jorja winked at me as she opened the door, Tyler standing there as his shoulder leaned on the door frame.
His eyes trailed my body as I came closer.

"You miss me?" He asked, taking my waist.

"Damn, y'all really can't stay a night apart?" Jorja laughed, as she moved past us.

"See you in the café!" I said, as she shut the door behind us, leaving.

We made sure she was gone before Tyler placed his lips on mine forcefully, moving closer to the bed. My hand trailed his body, as we breathed heavily. I wanted him so bad, but we had places to be.

"Fuck," He groaned as I pulled away, adjusting myself.

"We can't be late T." I smiled, biting my lip. His lips lingered on my neck as he sucked, a moan escaping my lips. I could feel a smile run up on his mouth.

"We can't just ditch for today?" He asked, annoyed.

"You have your history test today. You can't."

Tyler rolled his eyes as he watched me from the bed, grabbing my stuff.

"Can you tutor me?" He asked suddenly.

"What?"

"I need help with math. You wanna help me study?"

I let out a chuckle, shaking my head.

"You got a test?"

"Yeah, tomorrow."

"Sure, I'll help." I said seductively, as I got on top of him, my hand slowly itching closer to his groin. Tyler let out a small grunt as he stopped me.
"Nah, if we start now we won't be able to stop."
We laughed as we got up, and grabbed our stuff leaving.

...

We made it to the café, we had about thirty minutes before we each went to class.

"Salem!" I turned to where crystal and the rest of our friends sat, isolated from the other tables.
Rocky, along with all of his crew and Kali sat on a farther table.
Wyatt, Steve, Syd, Crystal, Taco and Jasper sat together in our usual spot.
As soon as Tyler and I walked in, we instinctively let our hands go.
Before I could even think about it, he put his arm around my waist, pulling me into him as we walked.
"OH SHIT!" Jasper shouted, and everyone else looked at us with similar expressions.

"Damn, y'all look good together." Crystal smiled, sticking an apple slice into her mouth.

"So you guys boyfriend and girlfriend or?" Taco asked, confused.

Tyler nodded, smiling at me as he pecked my lips.

"Salem got a hickey on her that's how you know they for real." Jasper spat, and everyone else laughed.

"Fuck, I forgot about that shit!" I covered my neck with my hand.

"It makes it all more genuine, baby." Tyler said, placing his hand on my lower back. I felt tingles run down my spine. It was the first time he called me that, and the fact that it was real this time made it feel good, in a way.

"I'll see you tonight, my place or yours?" He asked again.

"Mine. Jorja's spending the night with Kali."

"Cool, see you there. We're gonna do a lot of tutoring." T whispered, biting his bottom lip, as he walked away with Taco, Wyatt, and Jasper. I blushed, he left me speechless. Syd and Crystal gathered around me, asking about how it came to be. I told them a few details but nothing too much. We laughed as we made our way to class.