16. Cheater

I woke up, the alarm waking me.
Fuck, I had fallen asleep on the floor. I looked at my phone; 9:30 a.m. The text messages lit my phone up.

so we not meeting up?
-Rocky yesterday 11:30 pm

bet.
-Rocky yesterday 12:00 am

I cursed, completely forgetting to reply last night. I brushed it off, grabbing all of my stuff for fashion class. Still needed to see how this would look on Tyler. Fuck.
We had to come to class in eachother's outfits, I somehow had to talk to Tyler.
Annoyed, I texted him twice, waiting ten minutes in between, but with no reply. I had to go to his dorm and get him, my literal grade was on the line.

I got to his dorm, knocking.

Nothing.

I knocked again, and heard a groan.

"Tyler! Open the door!"

Fuck, he wouldn't answer.

I opened the door knob, luckily it opened, and checked inside. Kali laid on his chest, Tyler shirtless.

"Tyler, wake up." I said, standing over him.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" He groaned, wiping his eyes. Kali started waking up.

"We have to get to class. C'mon."

"Why do you care?"

"Because it's my grade on the fucking line. Where's the outfit?"

"Over there...By the desk." He pointed to a bag with clothing hanging off of it.

"I'm gonna get dressed. Here." I threw the clothes I had made him on his chest.

I went to the bathroom, locked it, put on the outfit. These pink customized shoes which he called Golf Le Fleurs. Some white pants that he has stitched himself, the bottom fringed a little. and an oversized shirt that said Golf. It was simple, but I could see the effort he had put in.
I got out, and he looked me up and down, smiling.

"Fuck that looks so sick."

"At least you got all the measurements right."

"I know, everything fits perfect."

He got up, and started putting on my outfit. A simple white t-shirt, but the star was the green oversized coat that made him look bougie. I laughed as he checked himself in the mirror.

"I'm not gonna lie, this is so cool."

"Told you."
I paired it with some tan pants which I had also cut the bottoms off and classic converse.

Kali woke up, "T? Where are you going?"

He went over to her, kissing her forehead.

"I'm gonna go to class real quick. I'll catch you later okay?" She nodded, and went back to sleep, it hurt how sweet he was to her.
Fuck.
We started going to class, and once we got there, sat in our seats.

"So what did you tutor Kali on last night?" I nudged him, trying to cut the tension that was somehow still there.

"What do you mean?"

"Weren't you tutoring her for one of her class or whatever?"

"Oh, yeah," He laughed, "Definitely." He was insinuating that they'd fucked. Didn't surprise me though, I already knew.

The professor came around, and asked for partners to stand up and talk about what we had done to eachother's outfits. Tyler and I got up, everyone eyeing T's coat.

"You made this Salem? It's beautiful. Haven't seen much color all morning! Refreshing."

We talked out how we created them and all the inspiration behind it. She was really intrigued by the shoes Tyler had created.

"Great! you'll get your grades next week. Next!"

Tyler and I looked each other in relief, thank god that was over with.

Once class was over, we walked outside, wondering where to go next.

"Wanna go to the café?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. Fuck, I wanted to be around him so bad again.

"Uh, I don't know. Haven't talked to Rocky."

Shit, I forgot they have some kind of beef now.

"Want me to talk to him?"

"Nah it's cool. Walk me to my dorm?" He asked, laughing. I guess. It's not like I had anything better to do.

We got to his dorm, and right before he opened the door, we heard moaning. He turned around to look at me, confused.

"What the fuck..." He opened the door, Rocky on top of Kali. On Tyler's bed.

Startled, Rocky got off of Kali, and she pushed him off.

"Tyler I didn't know you'd be back so soon!"
He walked over to Rocky, who had put his jeans back on.

"Fuck you nigga. I don't even know what to fucking say." He pushed Rocky out of the way, going towards Kali.

"You said we'd be exclusive. That you fucking liked me."

"T, you know I don't like being tied down. You know–,"

"So you're using me now? Whenever you need someone to fucking talk to and shit, you come to me. And I listen to everything you have to say, i'm always there for you; but you can't even go a fucking week without this nigga."

"Tyler listen."

"Get the fuck out." He growled, and Kali got up, realizing her mistake. You could see it in her face. Rocky had long been gone already, and Kali packed up her stuff.

She went to the door, turning around to look at him before she opened the door to leave.
Tyler sat on the edge of the bed, putting his hands into his face.
I didn't know what to do; I went over to him, and sat down next to him.

"It's okay. Fuck them."

"Fuck. I can't believe how fucking gullible I was. Like I believed everything she told me. She liked me, she wanted to be with me only. Like, fuck."