When You're On Your Period

Scout

He somewhat knows what's happening, seeing as he was an errand boy for his mom when she was on her monthly.

He gets confused on the painful expressions you have and will almost fully put off missions and work to comfort you.

When you ask him to buy you "essentials" he ends up buying the right things, somehow.

He buys you your favorite chocolates, painkillers, pads/tampons, and if you want them, he gives you cuddles.

Solly

He has no idea why you're so moody, though it doesn't change him wanting to make you smile.

He'll make it a daily goal to make you happy when you're cramping which in turn, causes more cramps, but he gets you to smile, so that's a plus.

You have to go to the store yourself and get your "essentials" but ask Solly to buy food of your choice at the time.

He happily buys it and returns to you, receiving a loving kiss on the cheek and cuddles.

Pyro

Poor thing doesn't understand.

Literally, he doesn't understand a single thing about it.

All he understands is that you're in pain and wants to help you with anything he can to make you smile.

He usually easily succeeds.

Demo

He gives you painkillers (from Medic, not the store) and drinks with you until you can't feel the pain, then snuggles with you.

If he needs to, he'll go out and buy you the things you need, seeing as he dealt with the same thing with his mom and had to since she was blind.

Very strange process, too.

Sniper

He takes you out into the wilderness.

Worst. Choice. Ever.

After realizing what happened, he stays with you through the entire painful week, doing whatever you want him to, when you want him to.

Such a sweetheart.

Heavy

Lot's of hot chocolate/warm drinks and cuddles.

He goes shopping for things during the base's "monthly miscellaneous shopping spree" and stocks up on the stuff you need.

Medic

Gives you painkillers and a warming blanket.

He does everything in his power to keep you happy, making himself a bit stressed, but not too much.

After the cycle is over, you shower him in relaxation and affections.

Spy

He wants NOTHING to do with it.

He'll hide away in his smoking room and if he ever needs to leave he'll cloak his way around the base.

Engineer

He buys you chocolate and gives you cuddles whenever you want them.

Similarly to Heavy, he buys stuff for you ahead of time so you don't have to leave the base for anything.