They Hurt You

This is where they accidentally end up hurting you. It was also a request. Enjoy!

Scout

You and Scout were outside playing good ol' baseball when he hit a baseball with a loud crack as it left the field. You both celebrated and somehow knocked heads to where you bit down on your tongue a bit too hard.

"Awe, geez, I'm sorry." He quickly apologizes over and over and then jogs to the infirmary with you on his back.

Pyro

Pyro accidentally burned your hand with his still hot gloves. He didn't realize they were hot until you touched his hand to hold it and when you yelped in pain he flinched and looked at your reddening hand, then ran off to find Medic.

Solly

Solly was practicing his rocket jumps when he fell and stumbled into you, his helmet knocking into your forehead. You groan in pain and then get up from your previously knocked down state and Medic walks over to you as you hear Solly muttering apologies.

Demo

He's in a drunken stupor, yelling and swinging Eyelander around. You try to carefully take the sword away from him but he gets startled and hits your shoulder with his elbow.

When he realizes what happened he hands you Eyelander and goes to find Medic after apologizing.

...Several times.

Sniper

He loses hold of his rifle, the recoil causing it to blow out his shoulder and his arm manages to reach where you're sitting next to him and he hits your stomach, knocking the wind out of you.

From now on he swears to try out new rifles alone and he helps take you to Medic, even though you're helping him get there more.

Heavy

He holds Sasha and sets the heavy weaponry on the table you're sitting at. He underestimates the weight the table can handle, the worn down wood splintering before breaking with a loud crack.

He sees you with a small piece of splinted wood in your hand, since they were both on the table at the time, and takes you to Medic to have it taken out.

(Splinter, not "Oh my god, the wood is through my hand!" type of splint, to be clear.)

Medic

He was trying to call Archimedes down from the rafters of the Med-Bay when you sneak up on him and put your hands on his sides, a knowing look on his face before you tickle him.

He loses control of his body and ends up accidentally knocking heads with you, your hands moving to your forehead to rub the aching in it.

He immediately apologizes and gets something to help dull the pain and makes sure you don't have a concussion from how hard it seemed he hit you.

Spy

You went to Spy's smoking room to try to find him to return something that ended up not fitting you.

He uncloaks from behind the door and trips you making you faceplant into the carpet below you.

He sputters multiple "sorry"s and picks you up, thinking you were Scout trying to take his cologne and hide it again.

He takes you to Medic when he sees your nose is red and irritated and your eyes are watering.

Engie

Engie was simply teaching you how to play the guitar when one of the strings popped and snapped against the back of your hand.

He puts the guitar down and inspects your hand, a small patch of irritated skin swelling where the string hit it. He tells you to stay put while he gets Medic.