When You're Jealous

Scout

When you get jealous around Scout, you tend to hit his hands or his (face) cheeks (lightly) to get him to pay attention. You usually have to when Miss Pauling is around.

Pyro

You never get jealous around him, but you do act like it. You pretend to be upset when he plays with his  balloonicorn and he panics and hugs you, leaving it on the ground. You laugh and give him mask kisses afterwards telling him you're not upset.

Solly

You never really get jealous around your moron until he talks about his relationship with Heavy's sister Zhanna. You tap his chin with your knuckles when he brings her up and he stops talking about her, knowing you'll knock a tooth or two out if not.

Demo

Demo doesn't do anything to make you jealous. You make yourself jealous sometimes by over thinking something as small as tipping a bartender that happened to be a woman. Demo knows you overthink and when that happens, he always reassures you that he's only got his eye open for you.

Sniper

Due to Sniper's job of having to go out and get supplies for everyone (along with Medic and Engineer), he usually gets hit on by other women while they're out. Or at least you're sure it happens cause when he comes back he's confident..ish. He then shows you a present he got you and you know why he is.

Heavy

Heavy doesn't do anything to make you jealous other than pick up things and makes you wish you were whatever object it is. He picks up on it after a few times of seeing you react that way and carries you along with the objects.

Medic

When Medic goes out on supply runs you're usually fine with it. One time he came back with a kiss mark on his cheek and he looked very annoyed. You got jealous and set the bags he was carrying down, dragging him into the room you shared to leave marks on him. (Wink wink)

Spy

When you get jealous, it's usually when snobby rich women talk to you and Spy. You'd make jokes about the woman taking him for the night and gave Spy subtle looks to tell him what you're feeling. He laughs (internally) at your jealousy and soon cuts the conversation short.

Engie

You get jealous when doing gigs with your huckleberry, the women around the stage always shouting praise at your group, towards him mostly. He picks up on how you act and after the show showers you in approval and affection.